ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan

5 posters

Go down

Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Empty Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan

Post by Tangera Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 am

Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan 080804_ent_1

Actress Yoon Eun-hye will hold her first fan meeting in Japan next month.

The title of the fan meeting, to be held at the Sun Plaza Hall in Tokyo on September 19, is "Birthday." Yoon plans to thank her Japanese fans who visited Korea every year to celebrate her birthday with her.

The former singer, who made her acting debut through the popular drama series "Gung," or "Palace," stole the hearts of her Japanese fans once again through her role in "'Coffee Prince."

During the upcoming two-hour fan meeting, Yoon plans to show her fans a never-before-revealed video, host a talk show and personally shake hands with around 2,000 fans.

Source: KBS GLobal
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Empty Re: Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm

LOL ... I know Yoon Eun Hye is beautiful but that picture is just NOT flattering at all!
non the less I still love Yoon Eun Hye >.<!
hopefully she can play the main lead in Hana Yori Dango Korean version!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan Empty Re: Yoon Eun-hye to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan

Post by collation Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:14 am

rofl..that pic is so wrong..so wrong..hahahaha

well, take the hallyu wave in japan my dear..

collation
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 am

Yes... the picture is unflattering (I had to do a triple-take) XD

Hopefully the fan meeting will go well~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:03 am

Omo! My friend will freak!
Personally shake hands with 2000 FANS??
That's suicidal!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down