ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

+21
Teeenarh
ixia
kronlim
love
minjoo
ShenYue!
Angel
APRIL
tealfirestar07
arrow
Ochibi
timptimp2006
nata3105
strawberrybj
photogeneric
Tangera
ldysilly
rainbowhippo
hellaakon
ELLETianShi
Michelle
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Post by ShenYue! Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:29 pm

we are in the process of looking at these 2 applications now ^^
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Post by kronlim Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Name: Allison L.
Username: kronlim
Ethnicity: full korean!!
Position applying for: translator or writer
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have:
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it:
I would like to apply for a translator because I am a korean so i would be able to do it without an online translator. Also, i would like to be a writer because I've read every single one of the articles posted on the shenyuepop news web and i've always wanted to try it.
Do you have any experience with this position? If yes, please explain.
sadly, no but I will do whatever I can to do well.
How much time are you willing to put into this position?
2 to 4 hours a day.
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :
HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 pm

I say we MOST DEFINITELY need this girl!! ^
AHHH~~~ So many DBSK articles you can translate for me us!!

And plus, we need a translator for Newsen (instead of just getting them from krnloop and other sites)
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ixia Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Hello!
just wondering, do you still happen to need a Korean to English translator?

ixia
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:32 pm

currently, we only have 2 but would like more ^^
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:28 am

Name:Tina
Username:Teeenarh
Ethnicity: Vietnamese
Position applying for:graphics artist
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: umm i`m very updated in tvxq and se7en.i Tend to research on other kpop singers when i`m bored or curious.
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: i want to be a graphics artist because i do photoshopping and am improving slowly. i`m kinda creative and love making pics/graphics for random reasons LOL!
Do you have any experience with this position? If yes, please explain. well on bebo i make skins of dbsk. some are alright and some are bad since that skin was made when ii just started to use photoshop. i cant say i`m a pro but i`m an ok photoshopping person.
How much time are you willing to put into this position? i have school so maybe 1-2 hours like 3-5 days a week.

here's a pic i randomly made like wen i was a newbie xD!
HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Jaeho11
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 am

:O we really do need a GA...I dunno where Idy + April went..

Maybe she can do a logo for SYP-R? ahaha

O_O what happen to the 2 translators that applied..? Eh..oh well
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am

yeah...i think we need new graphic artists...that April is nowhere to be seen and there's one request for siggy in the Graphic room and nobody is fulfilling it...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daff Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:11 am

name: well real name is nordafiqah...but my friends call me daff...
username: daff
Ethnicity: malay..
Position applying for: Writers and Forum Moderators
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: i have a lot of knowledge about it...especially in the music industry...n also in the movies and dramas...
i fact i know almost everything about kpop!!^_^

Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: im suitable for this position because i always online everyday.....n i always try to find news about the kpop industry...i also watch a lot of korean movies, dramas n listen to kpop songs..
i also know a lot of people in this industry...im also good at writing....
im good in english..i can read korean words..eventhough i doesnt really know what it means..hehe...but im still learning...^___^

well, i dont have any experience yet...but i like trying new thing...
n i always try my best to do it!!! im also a fast learner!!! n im willing to spend my time in this forum as long as i can....!!!
i hope this is enough...but i know that i should give more reasons...hehehe..!!!

thanks for the considerations!!!

^_____^.....daff.....
:)

daff
Trial Crew
Trial Crew

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Empty need help

Post by killerkarzy Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:48 pm

i can be a forum moderators im a friend of timptimp2006 we go same school we also friend so if you think i can let me be a forum moderators it be nice thx you =]

killerkarzy
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp2006 Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:17 pm

killerkarzy wrote:i can be a forum moderators im a friend of timptimp2006 we go same school we also friend so if you think i can let me be a forum moderators it be nice thx you =]

you still have to fill out the application... and are u using me as an excuse so you can get the position??

Last edited by timptimp2006 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
timptimp2006
timptimp2006
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 164
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/timp_timp

Back to top Go down

Post by luvulongtym Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:34 am

Name: Ashley Pulliam
Username: luvulongtym
Ethnicity: white
Position applying for: writer
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: Just a little bit, but i am a really fast learner
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: I have good orginization skills, and i am good at writing articles.
I have done many newpaper articles for school.
I get on the computer a lot. I come to this web site almost every day. A couple hours a day, includes before, during, and after school.
luvulongtym
luvulongtym
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp Sun May 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Are U guys still hiring???
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Sun May 25, 2008 11:58 pm

AS OF May 24 2008, this topic is closed off to all applicants.

We have looked and hired so many staffs and yet, none of them seem to do their jobs properly that we finally gave up and booted them all. There has also been problems with hackers and what not so the SYP blog has been on a tight leash.

We have the greatest staff in the world right now and everything is being well kept.

There will be no more hiring until further notices.

The SYP Staff
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2