ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners

5 posters

Go down

2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Empty 2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners

Post by theonlydoda Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am

I can't stop screaming after reading this news. I'm so proud of 2NE1. The only female band I LOVE the most. Well, this was probably because of me being a YG-bias. Haha! No doubt that I'm a VIP!

So, what am I talking about?
2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Zzzzzv10

Yes! 2NE1 won in Music Bank. Have I told you that actually I've listened to "I Don't Care" more than "Genie"? Yeah. That is actually true. Every morning, before stepping out from my house, I will pluck in my ear piece and listen to "I Don't Care". Sorry but like I said, I'm YG-bias. There's nothing you can do about it. Hehe.

&& If you can see, the different points between 2NE1 and SNSD: 7 points! That is SO not far. Well, SNSD fan should try harder. Not that I'm siding SNSD, but SNSD is my favourite too you know.

Well, good luck 2NE1&SNSD! AJA!
theonlydoda
theonlydoda

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-07

http://life-of-doda.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Empty Re: 2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners

Post by chipmunk2 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 am

yay for 2ne1!!!!!!!!!!!!
so proud of them!
chipmunk2
chipmunk2
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :
2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners Empty Re: 2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners

Post by theonlydoda Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 pm

chipmunk2 wrote:yay for 2ne1!!!!!!!!!!!!
so proud of them!

yes! they are great rookie! hehe.
theonlydoda
theonlydoda

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

http://life-of-doda.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kpopchick89 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Woot WooT!!! Go Girls!!!!!
Im so happy for them 2NE! Back to Back Music Bank K-Chart Winners 321606
Kpopchick89
Kpopchick89
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 52
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Go 2NE1!
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 pm

yay~ i like both SNSD + 2ne1 <3 <3 .......

i am geting both of their minialbum soon~~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down