ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July

5 posters

Go down

2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Empty 2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 pm

2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July 200906102115171002_1

2NE1 will release a new song for this summer.

They will be releasing the song ‘I Don’t Care’ on 1st July. Much interests into whether the group will be able to make a triple hit after their previous hits ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Fire’.

The song is written and composed by YG producer Teddy and Stony Skunk Kush, and it is going to be the song included in the 2nd minialbum by 2NE1 to be released on 8th July.

YG Entertainment said, “With the song ‘Fire’ still doing strong up on various music charts, the girls want to show fans a new image and we have decided on revealing the song early on 1st July.”

‘I Don’t Care’ is a R&B pop song with reggae melody and a medium tempo.

The girls finished the filming of the MV on 22nd and 23rd with the director of Big Bang’s ‘Lies’ MV. The girls will be performing ‘Fire’ for the last time on SBS Inkigayo on 28th June.

Credits: sookyeong.wordpress.com
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 1002NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Empty Re: 2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 am

i am looking forward to it

but i dun really want them to changed their style though...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Empty Re: 2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July

Post by sakuyahikari Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:58 am

I'm looking forward to this. It'll probably show that the 2NE1 girls don't just play one note.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm excited! 2ne1 is my favorite so I'm looking forward to something new from them!
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by Iyo Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I always laugh when managers or producers say things like "the girls want to..." 'cause is obvious the girls don't have any voice over creative choice lol, what a moronic thing to say.

Whatever I excited over this Very Happy 2NE1 is my second fav korean band right after After School. I want to listen to it rightnow!!!

Lies MV huh? I love that song and PV 2NE1 to release a new hit ‘I Don’t Care’ with reggae feel on 1st July 274759
Iyo
Iyo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down