ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KARA to model and sing for rhythm game

2 posters

Go down

KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Empty KARA to model and sing for rhythm game

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Rpr20090529004600353_01_i
KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Rpr20090529004600353_02_i

Music company Mnet has decided to work with game enterprise Com2us to work on the OST of their new stylish rhythm game i-Musician, and group KARA will be the ones singing them.

i-Musician is a rhythm game, concept similar to DJ Max. Players can choose from the different songs in the song list to play with, and the music which they will choose from will be produced by Mnet.

Mnet said, “We will throw away the idea that this music is just for game, we want to produce music with greatest audiovisual and that one can enjoyed it no matter what occasion. And KARA members will be in charge of singing them.”

The KARA members will also be the models to this upcoming game.

Sources & Full Credits: sookyeong.wordpress.com
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Empty Re: KARA to model and sing for rhythm game

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:48 am

sounds pretty k0o0ol. Good Luck!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KARA to model and sing for rhythm game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down