ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed!

5 posters

Go down

SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Empty SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed!

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon May 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Credits to BigBangAndSHINeeFan

Idol band SHINee’s upcoming 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ has been revealed on 18th May. The minialbum is set to be released on 21st May.

It will be their new album single 9 months about their full length album ‘The SHINee World’ released last August. The minialbum is written by Kenzie, Kim Yeong Hoo, Brown Eyed Soul’s Jung Yeop etc.

The boys are back with ‘Juliet’, a dance number with refined rhythm and acoustic drum sounds. The lyrics to the song is also written by member Jong Hyun. The song is also a remake of Corbin Bleu’s ‘Deal With It’.

The boys will be back with a comeback stage with ‘Juliet’ on KBS Music Bank on 22nd May.

Sources:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Corbin Bleu's "Deal With It"

Credits to hollywood records

*laughs* I'm sorry, when I first heard "Juliet" I thought it sounded a lot like Corbin Bleu's "Deal With It" song (came out in 2007). Then I read on Sookyeong's blog, and they confirmed that it was a remake-and I was like, "oh." LOL!
I like both songs, considering that I do listen to Corbin's music. Good luck SHINee, hope that you can make "Juliet" a big hit, since Corbin's song was only a mediocre hit.

By the way Corbin Bleu, plays Chad from the mega-popular Disney films, High School Musical, High School Musical 2, and High School Musical 3.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Empty Re: SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed!

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm

i like this song~ well at least the lyrics is written by our bling bling~ ^^

hmm, but this song with the teaser we see , isn't it awkward? we'll find out..xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Empty Re: SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed!

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon May 18, 2009 7:39 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:i like this song~ well at least the lyrics is written by our bling bling~ ^^

hmm, but this song with the teaser we see , isn't it awkward? we'll find out..xD

I'm sorry, but who's "bling bling?"
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Mon May 18, 2009 7:53 pm

RiceRiceBaby wrote:
toocutedoggy wrote:i like this song~ well at least the lyrics is written by our bling bling~ ^^

toocutedoggy is talking about Jong Hyun xD

Anyways, SHINee > Corbin Bleu any day ;D Oh hey look, it's Melissa R.~ ^_^
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 18, 2009 8:12 pm

RiceRiceBaby wrote:

Jong Hyun is ~. ...XD

they like to intro themselves as:

Bling Bling Jonghyun ~
The Almighty Key~
Charismatic Flame Minho~
Leader Onew~
Handy Boy Taemin~

but fans like to called them:

Taemin Mushroom boy (back in Noona's neomu yeopo days~) ..xD
Dubu (Tofu) Onew - he is soft like a tofu ...xD
key umma - he 's like the umma of the group...xD ( he packed lunch for Taemin to go to school...xD) and take care of the members well ~
puppy jong - jonghyun has a puppy eyes..xD
Minho is still the charismatic flame b/c of his killer height and his despite of him being the most quiet / shy of the group...he still manage to capture many fans heart ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Alright, thanks for clearing up about that kid "bling bling." ^^

Yep, that's Melissa R.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue May 19, 2009 4:31 am

oh. This is the first time I heard Corbin's song and it sounded weird to me.
Hearing SHINee's remake made it kinda k0o0ol eventhough it's a remake. Love the rap part.
<3 Bling Bling~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by trelayda Thu May 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Sweet Pink wrote:oh. This is the first time I heard Corbin's song and it sounded weird to me.

me too...lol...
people were saying its a remake of corbin's song and love like oxygen...
i still like it though
romeo and juliet concept is really cute SHINee 2nd minialbum title song ‘Juliet’ revealed! 74873
cant wait for SHINee's performance

trelayda

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down