ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Latest News On Kibum

5 posters

Go down

The Latest News On Kibum Empty The Latest News On Kibum

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm

The Latest News On Kibum Tgs118tmp

Super Junior member Kim KiBum, who did not join the rest of the group with their 3rd album activity, has been spotted in a poster recently with other stars like Kim Bum, Lee Yeon Hee, Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Min Ji and Choi ARa. This has also attracted much of fans’ interests especially after a blank period where there were no news of him.

The poster named ‘We Start’ was shot in Seoul city centre recently. A date 2nd May 2009 was also stated on the poster, which looked like a likely drama, movie or advertisement.

Fans are curious what will be coming up on the 2nd of May, and many are speculating a new drama, a new start for Ki Bum after his long blank period, since the poster features 3 male and female actors.

Other fans speculate it to be a teaser poster to a new product endorsement. SM Entertainment has also revealed that plans for him in the new term have yet been decided.

Maybe it is a drama, according to this interview (eng subs):

Credits to urichingu

Sources:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Do whatever your heart wants, Kibum. I miss you and I also don't miss you, at the same time! *tears at heart*
But, he looks so cute in that pic, that I can't stay mad at him. *sniffs back tears*
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
The Latest News On Kibum Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100The Latest News On Kibum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

The Latest News On Kibum Empty Re: The Latest News On Kibum

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm

omg ...Bummie~ .... <3

+ as for Kim Bum, man, it's been awhile since i seen u on public~

^ why ~~~ SM just let him be on stage with SUJU singing "sorry sorry" at least once !! ..T_T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
The Latest News On Kibum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Latest News On Kibum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Is that him?! He looks more mature, even though I really love the SuJu now, I still miss the cute SuJu. Happiness, Miracle, sigh~~~~

Anyway, FIGHTING!!♥♥♥
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
The Latest News On Kibum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Latest News On Kibum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat May 02, 2009 7:42 am

is it just me or there is no Kim KiBum in the poster even though there's his name there? can only see Kim Bum there The Latest News On Kibum 74873
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

sparkler wrote:is it just me or there is no Kim KiBum in the poster even though there's his name there? can only see Kim Bum there The Latest News On Kibum 74873

Kim Kibum is the one crouching and smiling.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
The Latest News On Kibum Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100The Latest News On Kibum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Wed May 06, 2009 11:04 pm

he looks really different [in the video], i guess hes more mature now. i don't want to assume that he had something done to his face.
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down