ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!)

4 posters

Go down

Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Empty Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!)

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Credits to catoonza

On a recent episode of SBS Intimate Note where they hope to turn Kangin and Sungmin into best friends and also Heechul with Eun Hyuk. And so to spice things up, they decided to have a Ms. Jul Chin Pageant among the 4 of them. And because it's a pageant, they had to cross-dress as girls. Heechul and Eun Hyuk came out in cheongsams, Sung Min became Geum Jandi while Kangin a cheerleader.
Heechul was undoubtedly the star attraction and MVP as he did all the moves with relative ease and his exaggerated expressions were just plain hilarious. The highlight part was at 2:22 where Heechul lifted his skirt up which was masked off by a smiley. Guess it was a no-brainer that Heechul was crowned Ms. Jul Chin at the end. Truly a weird clip that deserves to be on repeat mode.

Sources:allkpop

They all looked pretty! Except Kangin, cuz he's too burly and masculine. Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) 274759 him anyways!
Sungmin was feelin' up on Ryeowook! Slut! Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) 274759 him anyways!
@2:09 Kangin was trying to cover his *****, because he obviously didn't want his skirt to fly up!
Heechul, on the other hand had no shame-and pulled up his dress!
Someone give me a funeral, cuz I think I've just died laughing!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Empty Re: Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!)

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 pm

ROFL..... no doubt HeeChul is the prettiest among all....xD ...but then Sungmin is pretty too....KangIn = so out of place.....LOL
hyukkie’s is pretty but with hairy legs? .....umm....LOL

but when they are dancing "sorry sorry" ....i literally ROFL ....xD ...look at those manly moves on those "girls" ...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Empty Re: Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!)

Post by sakuyahikari Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL I don't think anybody will live this over. Man, I'm gonna have it on playback for weeks xD
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior's Ms. Julchin Pageant (Hilarious!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am

omg lmaoo
i want to watch this ep!!!
hope someone uploads ittt ... if anyone knows where i can watch it
english subbed please let me knowwww
thankx!!! = ]
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down