ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaser Poster for IRIS is released!

+4
Addy19
rabu_xiah
toocutedoggy
sakuyahikari
8 posters

Go down

Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Empty Teaser Poster for IRIS is released!

Post by sakuyahikari Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Iris11

The teaser poster for drama ‘IRIS’ has been released. Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee and TOP of Big Bang are casted. The first-ever Korean drama to be filled with action, betrayal and romance between spies, it draws attention not only from the Korean fans but also the internationally as the hottest drama of 2009.

Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Jung Joon Ho, Kim Seung Woo, Kim So Yeon and TOP portrayed their roles as if they were in the scene- sharp expressions and poses forshadowed their upcoming battles.

Lee Byung Hun represented a member of National Security Service (NSS) with piercing looks, Kim Tae Hee with beautiful charisma, and Kim So Yeon transformed into a strong fighter.

Jung Joon Ho is an elite member (of unknown group), Kim Seung Woo’s charisma, and the freshness of TOP being a cold killer heightens the interest toward this drama.

IRIS will bring forth spy actions, and even romance as a blockbuster drama- it is said to have 2000000000 won (20000000 dollars) for production fee, and will be filmed across Asia and Europe.

IRIS, in the center of attention in not only Korea but Asia, will be produced with 20 episodes, and will be aired in late 2009.

Credits:
translated by 코코마탑횽 @ bbvipz
tiptop.mireene.com

이미혜 macondo@newsen.com
기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지
YG World

Does it seem like every artist is getting into acting these days? Or maybe it's just my imagination... But it creates good publicity for the drama I guess. I still don't care much about BOF though, even with all the handsome men in there so, fail~ xD I just didn't like the manga, nor the storyline of it enough to care. I'll watch Heaven's Postman when it comes out though ^_^ Anyways, I'm not exactly hyped up for this, but Kim So Yeon does look pretty in the poster pic ^_^ Man, get rid of that hair TOP! It's just really unflattering (to me). No offense girls, I have nothing against TOP that much but that hair is just as unappealing to me as GD's comb-over at the 21st Korea PD Awards... Actually, that's a lot worst >_>

Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Gd_and10

At least Tae Yang's stylin' and profilin' in the back ^_^
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Empty Re: Teaser Poster for IRIS is released!

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 pm

r u kidding me? ...u didn't watch BoF ? .... lmao ....i am literally HOOK!! .... i swear.....

+ i am so mean that i got all my friends HOOK!!....lmao, b/c we are all gr. 12........ we are suppose to focus on university marks.... but..... we got to carried away.... LMAO ....

this show..... wow, ...Kim Tae Hee ( one of my fav. actress), Lee Byung Hun <3
and tOP ..... *dies* .....

hmm, maybe i'll check it....later
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Empty Re: Teaser Poster for IRIS is released!

Post by sakuyahikari Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 pm

xD I did watch the first few episodes of BOF and I got bored. End of story right there.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 pm

TOP always liked acting so..lol. idk. XD im cool with him doing it. Its a thing that korean actors usually do and..well..singeres do it too. Like chah tae yeon did it and he hit it big.
Im Chang Jung is actor turned singer who went back to acting again (but his songs got popular so its cool XD)

Now the korena movie industry isnt doing so hot lately because of all the american movie competition. so all the movie stars like Seo Ji Sub and everyone are moving into the drama industry because it makes more money and more people watch it. (which equals more popularity and more CF deals XD)

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh eme Gee!!!! TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP looks hotttt XD the hair is bit weird but i can put up wit it ..lmao wow im really really really lookiin forward to this!!!
N omg u dont like hana yori dango??? wow thats a first..the manga is known EVERYWHERE! i love the story line and the 3 drama versions are all great in their own way!!! ..well i luv BOF but im kinda worried about the end ....there has been a lot of commotion about it ...i jus hope is good! lol
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 pm

ahhh can't wait for this. but why does TOP look like an angry priest? LOL

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Teaser Poster for IRIS is released! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 pm

So this is the drama that Top is in
I can't wait to start watching this drama, I hope its good (with eng sub hopefully... LOL)
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:15 am

I agree, most artists are getting into acting 0~0
well I'll only be watching the drama if it's as exciting as they say.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 am

toocutedoggy wrote:r u kidding me? ...u didn't watch BoF ? .... lmao ....i am literally HOOK!! .... i swear.....

+ i am so mean that i got all my friends HOOK!!....lmao, b/c we are all gr. 12........ we are suppose to focus on university marks.... but..... we got to carried away.... LMAO ....

this show..... wow, ...Kim Tae Hee ( one of my fav. actress), Lee Byung Hun <3
and tOP ..... *dies* .....

hmm, maybe i'll check it....later

lol I didn't watch BOF either. I tried to, but I was so used to the Japanese version that I couldn't stand it. I might go back and watch it later, but if the end is different, I'm not going to.
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down