ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody"

+6
steph
lil_miss94
sakuyahikari
Kat
Orchidyaldix
RiceRiceBaby
10 posters

Go down

Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Empty Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody"

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Credits to NSX211

JYP Entertainment is in the process of suing them right now, because they "borrowed" the song without permission.

*sighs* I'm a Cambodian American, and I gotta say that this was........CRAPPY! The girls are nasally, but most female Khmer (Cambodian) singers sound like that. That's why I listen to male Khmer singers, instead. The Oldies are even better, Cambodia's not really good at developing modern music. I guess that's why they tried to steal it. ><
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Empty Re: Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody"

Post by Orchidyaldix Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 pm

affraid oh man...that's awful!!...they need dance and singing lessons xD
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :
Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Empty Re: Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody"

Post by Kat Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:58 pm

They can't even dance Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" 282290
Kat
Kat

Number of posts : 6
Warning :
Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://mesmerize.soulstained.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:43 pm

What is this?!?! Sheesh, I think their gonna give WG a bad name with that dancing and singing.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm

LMAO
AHAHAHA
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 pm

omg..they gave me goosebumps..
they even copy da dance..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 am

@o@ what is goin on here? Didn't they think that they'll definately get caught??!!! Say NO to PLAGIRISM!!!!

plus, they cant sing or dance!!! X0
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rainkkis Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:05 pm

oh man there's a right way to do it (aka wonder girls) and there's a wrong way to do it and this is definitely the wrong way
rainkkis
rainkkis
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:50 pm

>.<
What the heck.
Seriously, they didn't even do it well.
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:37 pm

=.=...... wow.....this is like -.- ....BAD .... i meant the singing + the dancing....

come on....they can't even say " i want nobody nobody but you" PROPERLY .....errr

Hons...these are NOT the ways to get famous......esp. choosing the TOP artists in Korea and copy their song + dance ( and u BLEW it)

what a copy cat........the career must have going downfall after the negative comments +sueing...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:=.=...... wow.....this is like -.- ....BAD .... i meant the singing + the dancing....

come on....they can't even say " i want nobody nobody but you" PROPERLY .....errr

Hons...these are NOT the ways to get famous......esp. choosing the TOP artists in Korea and copy their song + dance ( and u BLEW it)

what a copy cat........the career must have going downfall after the negative comments +sueing...

No, I see these girls around. I see them performing (not even together), in concerts that my dad rents in Khmer video stores. Their career isn't going anywhere, but I don't wanna see them perform another crappy imitation of good girl groups, ever again! Yes, it's sad that Cambodia has crappy artists. This is why me and my pops love the oldies, better! Like I said earlier, Cambodia isn't good at developing modern music.

At least we didn't see one of the chicks rapping, cuz OMG, Khmer rap SUCKS! ><
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Cambodian Group RHM Copies Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 pm

^ HAHA ....

well i haven't heard of Cambodian singing / singer be4 ..so i dunno anything

yeah~ Cambodia isn't good at developing modern music + they might not know about copyright? ....hmm

+ i guess this song is release for khmer ppl. ..not internationally ....so~ we can't do anything about it.... ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:^ HAHA ....

well i haven't heard of Cambodian singing / singer be4 ..so i dunno anything

yeah~ Cambodia isn't good at developing modern music + they might not know about copyright? ....hmm

+ i guess this song is release for khmer ppl. ..not internationally ....so~ we can't do anything about it.... ^^

I don't really blame these girls, it was probably their boss' fault. They probably don't know anything about copyright, so hopefully this will teach 'em a lesson. Khmer songs are for anybody, too bad most of them are horrible. -_-
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down