ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview

4 posters

Go down

Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Empty Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview

Post by sakuyahikari Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Ljk10

ksc : What are you being busy with lately? Please talk about it. Everyone is concerned. Have you chosen a new drama or movie?
LJK : Recently I picked to do a drama, but the script is being altered presently. Therefore the filming schedules are not confirmed yet. When it is confirmed, I will be very busy with work. Furthermore in order to meet and interact with Asian fans, there are special plans. However, the main concern is drama filming. Regarding movies, I
have not thought about it yet. If there is a good script, maybe it's a possibility. Everyone, please look forward to it!

ksc : Being nominated for Best Actor in Baeksang, do you have the confidence to win?
LJK : To be nominated among the "sunbaes" whom I respect, naturally I am happy and honoured. To be nominated shows the love for me, I'm extremely thankful.

ksc : On sohu.com voting, we conducted a popularity poll and your fans diligently voted everyday and left messages. Now it's become a 'war' between you and Song Seong Hun. Please express your opinion and say something to your supportive fans.
LJK : Song Seong Hun is a sunbae whom I like. Although we are not familiar with each other, I hope both of us can attain good results. However, whether winning an award or not... it is not important. In future if there is a good script, to work with Song Seong Hun would be wonderful.

ksc : About heroes... when choosing scripts, do you like the 'heroic' image? What kind of role do you prefer? Will you try another romantic role?
LJK : Hm... first, I would like to say that regarding melodramatic scripts, like love stories, I do not like. It does not mean that these roles are easy to portray. Just that I prefer a project with more depth to it. To be able to display different images, this can be considered as the direction that I wish for.

ksc : Will you ever be conservative due to consideration of fans' feelings ?
LJK : (laughs) No, I won't be like that. Furthermore, presently I have not come across such scripts yet. In future, if such a script appears, I will portray the role diligently. No matter how, I'd like to reveal the flamboyant side of me. But...(laughs) will anyone look forward to it?

ksc : In the past, you said you would be an actor... but now you will release an album. What made you change your mindset?
LJK : Actually I did not change ideas, just that when I debuted, I had to concentrate fully on acting. To be recognized for my acting skills. So back then, I had no intention to sing at all. I am still young, acting is not only what I can display to everyone. Singing is another extension to an actor's career. I don't want to stay inside a small circle. Furthermore, in overseas activities... I cannot depend solely on my acting skills... need something additional.

ksc : How do you feel about your singing ?
LJK : Compared to professional singers, I am nothing extraordinary. Singing or acting wise, success is through my own hard work. It is uncomfortable to hear such things as... to be a good singer or actor is a breeze, nothing to it. It's just like I mentioned just now, singing to me is an extension in my acting advancement. Because I really love music, so I will be serious about it.

ksc : Is it rap? ...ballad? Or...?
LJK : Er... this is not confirmed yet. Similar to my acting, I like taking up all kinds of challenges.

ksc : Fans prefer your black hair, but you seem to like colouring your hair. Is that so?
LJK : Actually when I have no event or activity, I would colour it more often... you can consider it as a change of my moods. But I personally prefer black hair.

ksc : What is the essential item you will bring with you when going out? Handphone? Computer?
LJK : I feel moody if I cannot surf online. And I like to shop online, therefore the computer is a must.

ksc : Fans' messages conveyed that if you are no longer an actor, you could be a "Public Relations" person, what do you think?
LJK : Public relations... a handsome personality. If I am to be "PR", I would be a diligent one. By that time, I should be able to speak Chinese and English... and be good too. However, I feel that, either a singer or actor, to introduce Korean culture to others... this is already "public relations". In the future, if like what fans said... I'd become "PR" person, I am sure that my experiences as an actor would be much helpful. I gain through interactions with people.

ksc : Already 28..but you don't look it. What is your secret formula to youthful looks?
LJK : (touches his face ) Firstly I must say that I have no secret formula. Having a good rest is like being 'rejuvenated". No special skincare... too troublesome.

ksc : You mentioned before, about planning to enlist for military this year. And you also said that you'd rather enlist earlier than to defer. This gained approval from everyone. So when will you enlist, is it confirmed?
LJK : It is not confirmed now, when it's time... I will go.

ksc : Do you follow TV dramas when you are bored at home? Do you watch American dramas, Japanese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, Hong Kong dramas? While watching, do you ponder and assess others' acting skills?
LJK : Yes, be it TV drama or a movie, I will watch. Sometimes I spend about 8 hours watching movies or dramas. And also some entertaining clips on internet.

ksc : Is there a plan for a fan meeting in China? In which month?
LJK : At present, there is such a suggestion. But in which city and when it will be held... no confirmation. Once everything is prepared, I will inform everyone. Please be patient.

ksc : Fans from all over the world organize charities for you. Do you feel it? Your thoughts?
LJK : Seeing fans conduct these charitable activities, I am very moved and happy. I'd wish to join in too. So there may be plans to take part in charity activities together with fans. I hope this will come true.

ksc : Lastly, say something to your fans in China.
LJK : Hello, everyone in China (waving the fox soft toy in greeting). Been a long time since I greeted you. It was during last year... been quite a while. Very soon, I will bring a good drama to return. Also hope to hold a fan meeting in China... to meet all of you. In addition, it would be even better if we take part in charity activity together. Please continue to support me... must stay in good health!

Source : baidu
Translated from Chinese into English by Wendy @ leejunki-singapore.com

I'm looking forward to see a more flamboyant you Lee Jun Ki!!! >_< Ugh, he looks too good even without skin care. But I don't get much sleep, unfortunately... Anyways, this does mean that he's coming out with an album o_O? And this also means we will see him in another drama ^_^ I wonder when he'll get the confirmation for his enlisting... TT_TT I don't wanna see him go for 2 years.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Empty Re: Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview

Post by Addy19 Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Ommo i simply love hiim ...can't wait for his new drama ... aww he doesnt rlly like melodramas?? i thought he was great in My Girl .. well he's a great actor so he can do watever he wants!!! = D ....Lee Jun Ki oppaaa come to the U.S!!!!! XD
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview Empty Re: Lee Jun Ki: korea.sohu.com interview

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am

cool
can't wait
I want to see how his music sounds
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by MeimeH Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:20 am

O.M.G I, love you Lee JunKi O.M.G.O.M.G.O.M.G.
O.M.G.O.M.G.O.M.G.O.M.G.

MeimeH

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down