ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors

+3
koreanlove21
dragonninja598000
sakuyahikari
7 posters

Go down

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Empty Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors

Post by sakuyahikari Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Full_h10

Popular Korean TV drama “Full House” which swiped Asia back in 2004, casting Song Hye Kyo and Rain, will be getting a sequel. However this time round, aside from Korean actors, overseas actors will also be participating in this sequel, said the production company.

The representative from the production company of “Full House” expressed on the 19th: “Apart from Korean stars, we are also in discussions on whether to invite popular Asian stars outside South Korea to play the leading role in the drama. Currently, we have received requests from companies in Taiwan and Thailand for collaboration in this upcoming production. This sequel has garnered the attention of overseas companies since the pre-production stage and we won’t insist the leading roles to be played by Korean stars as well.”

He continued: “Since the original drama has enjoyed a wide fanbase across Asia, we are also exploring the possibility of inviting Hong Kong or Japanese stars to act in the drama. If realized, the sequel will have a much stronger cast than original series.”

Planned for 20 episodes, the team is now at the stage of completing the scripts for the sequel.

credit: Hanfever

Honestly, I wonder who'll be casted to play Ji-Eun and Young-Jae who were previously played by Song Hye-Kyo and Rain.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Empty Re: Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

that should be interesting.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Empty Re: Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:32 pm

i mean I'll be fine with whoever they chose. But in my opinion it'd be better to keep the original actors. That's what started the love for "Full House". well for me at least XD But good luck to the producers, writers, etc in finding new actors. ^^
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 am

.... it wouldnt be the same without rain and song hye kyo!
i dont want other people to act for full house!!
i want RAIN AND SONG HYE KYO T___T
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 pm

^ i know...Original is always the bEST T___T ....too bad ....they are busy ...

.......now now.... let's see who can be the next Young Jae .... lol, i was thinking Micky yoochun would fit perfectly ....... but then they are even busier ....T_T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm

true...
the original is always the best....

let's see who are gonna be in it...
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 pm

I still want Rain to be in this! But, then again he's busy.

I've actually watched Full House with the language translated into Cambodian. It's funny seeing Rain "speaking" Cambodian.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down