ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seungri talks about his 'First Love'

+2
toocutedoggy
bablvsm
6 posters

Go down

Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Empty Seungri talks about his 'First Love'

Post by bablvsm Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Seungri talks about his 'First Love' 2009011317203090657_1

SeungRi was on SBS PowerFM ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time - School vacation special episode - Big Star special show’ on 12th January where he revealed he experienced his first love during his 3 year in the secondary school.

He was in a dance team back then, “When I had my first perform on stage, a girl in the audience crowd caught my eyes. Right after the performance, I went off stage and approached her to ask for her contact.”

And DJ Choi responded, “That’s such a manly gesture. (’Manly’ as in bold in this case)” And SeungRi replied, “There is only just 1 chance. I told myself I don’t want to go home and have regrets over why I let the chance go away, so I summoned all my courage for it.”

He continued, “I had my first kiss with this girl under the umbrella on one rainy day. Even though I know how this girl is doing now, for sake of this girl’s privacy, this will just remain as memories.”

SeungRi also revealed that he is the type who will, “do things like telling funny stories so as to make the girl he likes enjoy and have many laughter.”

Other than that, SeungRi talks about his transformation from being a teenager to that of a man. He has been known to be the youngest in Big Bang who portrays the image as one who would act rashly and act cute and all, but during his solo activity, SeungRi has also tried to read up more and think about things himself so as to get out of his own cocoon.

SeungRi also replied on one of the questions posed by the DJ, “TOP seems to have fell in love with music lately. He has been locking himself in his room, and all we can hear is music from inside the room. It seems like some great music is in the making in there.” hinting on fans anticipation for their upcoming works.

credit:kbites
bablvsm
bablvsm
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Empty Re: Seungri talks about his 'First Love'

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:21 pm

oh TOP ...more composing? *can't wait* ...

SeungRi is so brave .......
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Empty Re: Seungri talks about his 'First Love'

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 am

awww. lol

can't wait to hear what TOP's been up to =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Seungri talks about his 'First Love' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I want to hear what TOP's coming up with ^_^ And wow, Seung Ri is bold =D
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm excited for whatever TOP is brewing up!
:]
And that's really cool that Seungri noticed a girl in the crowd and was brave enough to approach her. ^^
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 am

K0o0ol T.O.P is composing!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down