ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife

+6
Sweet Pink
OBSESSION_XIAH
13angels*
RiceRiceBaby
inbar1312
bablvsm
10 posters

Go down

SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Empty SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife

Post by bablvsm Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:25 pm

SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Kangin_yunji_20081217_seoulbeats

It looks like the E.L.Fs are finally getting therapy. Liking the idea of Kang In's new wife choice.

It was revealed yesterday that Super Junior member Kangin and “Goong” actress Lee Yunji are going to be the newest couple to join MBC’s reality show “We Got Married”.

One would think that Super Junior’s fans will be up in arms with this news but surprise, surprise. Lee Yunji revealed that Kangin’s fans left her encouraging messages in her minihompy such as, “Good luck!” and “Take care of our oppa”.

no sign of any threats has been made.

This is a completely different case from Season 1’s Hwangbo who admitted on several occasions that it was a burden being married to an idol member. At some point, Hyunjoong’s fans asked Hwangbo not to involve herself in some skinship with their SS501 leader. Messages like these and other concerns about fandom reactions made the relationship of the Lettuce Couple awkward and strained in the beginning.

Kangin and Yunji are playing a concept of a young college couple starting out in their married life. Their debut episode will begin on December 21.

News Credit: Frontiertimes + seoulbeats
bablvsm
bablvsm
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Empty Re: SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife

Post by inbar1312 Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 pm

I noticed it too...this thing kind of akward, I thought fans will explode.

good luck for the new couple, I hope too that Yunji will take care of my oppa...for her good to not get to far with him *evil look in the eyes*
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :
SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Empty Re: SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Call me a "noob," if you want, but is he REALLY married? I heard the name of this reality show before, but never watched it. I assumed that the people in it ARE actually married. It's a REALITY show, but they're PLAYING the concept of college couples. I don't get it. Someone, please explain it to me.

But, if he is married. Then I'm happy for him!!!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:02 pm

^ Its just a fake marriage.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm

inbar1312 wrote:I noticed it too...this thing kind of akward, I thought fans will explode.

good luck for the new couple, I hope too that Yunji will take care of my oppa...for her good to not get to far with him *evil look in the eyes*

nope...it's just a tv show...

nothing serious...just have fun watching it~~
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:55 am

I was wondering why were the lettuce couple's relationship was s0oo0 akward~ well I'm glad to got better as the season was ending.

And thank God E.L.F are being supportive about KangIn & Lee Yunji.
Hope they both enjoy the show :)
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by inbar1312 Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 am

OBSESSION_XIAH wrote:
inbar1312 wrote:I noticed it too...this thing kind of akward, I thought fans will explode.

nope...it's just a tv show...

nothing serious...just have fun watching it~~

I know it's only a TV show...I watch it every week [and disappointed from the fact Muish stop subbing]

I said it's akward that the fans aren't angry like in the first of the lettuce couple...
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by farewell Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:26 am

wad???
can wait kang in be a husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

how can....

hahahaha...
farewell
farewell
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:04 pm

13angels* wrote:^ Its just a fake marriage.

^I figured as much. Thanks for confirming it.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:57 pm

i guess the producer is trying hard to get the OLD rating back..... but i am glad E.l.F supports them ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 pm

I've never watched this show before, but now that Kangin's in it I'll check it out. Well, when someone uploads it on Youtube.....
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesebite Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 pm

wow
i hope ELF wont made^^

it's only acting

i will see this program
KANGIN, FIGHTING!!!!
cheesebite
cheesebite
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyong Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:39 am

omo..thnks god it's kangin...
cant accept it if siwon will be yunji's husban..
nway good luck!!
jiyong
jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 93

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:03 pm

jiyong wrote:omo..thnks god it's kangin...
cant accept it if siwon will be yunji's husban..
nway good luck!!

I would be ok, if it was Siwon. It's ONLY acting.
Besides, it's not like I'll ever be with him.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyong Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 am

RiceRiceBaby wrote:I would be ok, if it was Siwon. It's ONLY acting.
Besides, it's not like I'll ever be with him.

u're right..
it's just a show..
but siwon also wont marry me even in drama..
huhu..
SuJu fans are OK with Kangin's new Wife 64536
jiyong
jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 93

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:13 pm

*laughs*
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down