ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE!

+19
EvilDoER122
toocutedoggy
collation
hZKitty
crystallizedreverie
smiley_donutXD
chinnoiserie.dee
dracupapa
Sweet Pink
annasquigie
dragonninja598000
cjlatina
katyanaerasmo
Cutie
tealfirestar07
p00p
Teeenarh
kurayzeexivy
ShenYue!
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE!

Post by han byol Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am

cute???i cant believe it...i feel itchy all over my brain...what a world to bear...haha
han byol
han byol
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :
BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE!

Post by emija Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:46 am

I don't think so when that is call about love LSM is very many devote by boa and now what happen with their boa and LSM not called about love.rather that is very relational similar between prostitute and soutenour (sorry when i say that).yes,boa make for him big money and how i understand for this man that is very important and he is happy!boa is so similar plasticate and fake doll,ehh look better how LSM attitude is for her,how pretty doll nothing more.don't need to exaggerate.
emija
emija
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BOA and LSM and their Blooming LOVE! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:55 am

lol Shenyue's sarcasm (?)
Boa looks like plain jane in the first vid
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2