ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong?

+8
koreanlove21
yunnie
Sweet Pink
aquatitans
soyboy01
Cutie
Candi
noonoo_shoo
12 posters

Go down

Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Empty Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong?

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? 2008090137343432

The video that got people talking is finally out.

Lee Bul, the rookie artist got tongues wagging when it was released earlier this month that an array of popular artists will be starring in his MV. The artists we were told were starring were Park Jung Ah (Jewelry), Sun Ye (Wonder Girls), Ga-in (Brown Eyed Girls),Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa), Tae Yeon (SNSD) and Shin Dong (SuperJunior).

But now that the MV is out. Super Juniors Shindongs cut seems to be on the editing room floor..... Sasha too was also shown in the teaser but wasnt added in the final cut for the MV.

Check out the video...

[credit: The awesome Wondersmurf]

The teaser is here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZLzW-GdZg
----------

Or is this perhaps one version of the plenty? It was sad considering the articles released on the 1st saying that he went through a "romantic guy" Transformation. Edited so he can make way for someone elses cut? Then why get so many people to star in one MV?

Last edited by noonoo_shoo on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Empty Re: Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong?

Post by Candi Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 pm

O_O uh oh~ he disappeared.. >_<
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :
Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? Empty Re: Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong?

Post by Cutie Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:15 pm

aww.

Anyways, the mv was interesting... but personally, the crying scenes looked awkward to me.. @______________@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:44 pm

the guy has a nice voice....but why get the name "blanket"?!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:56 pm

^^ I was hoping to believe it stood for "evil", so much cooler. :3

Maybe he plans to warm our hearts and us in the coming winter months?

No idea.

The one thing though that I think of when I see this MV is "Magolpy". Why use Shindong in the bloody teaser and cut him out in the MV?

I do like his voice, its familiar, but soothing.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by aquatitans Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 pm

aw!! no shindong?!! i noe..why do they have to use him, put him in the teaser or add his name to the list when they know they gonna edit him out!!! i was looking forward to it!! but now....ughh...yah the crying scenes does look awkward..i didnt even know park jung ah was crying..i heard all the girls cried...but dongwan crying..weird...im guess lee byul is gonna have another mv...and it will include shindong, or else imma be soo soo disappointed!!!!
aquatitans
aquatitans
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm

he's really good, love his voice!

I wonder why did they cut Shindong out. He's really cute in the teaser
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:03 pm

the mv is some bull, love the song but
when i was watching it i was thinking "wth, that it?"
geez .

oh forgot WHAT HAPPEN TO SHINDONG? ughh that is the reason why
i wanting to watch the mv.
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 pm

the song was good but i kinda question the mv a bit. i remember reading that some of the artists in the mv had so much emotion that they couldn't stop crying. but it kinda didn't look like it. sorry if I disappoint anyone, it's my opinion. =] Dude ShinDong not being in the MV is a no no. they shouldn't have edited him out like that. that's pretty messed up.
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosetta16 Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:19 pm

Damn i wanted to see these because of shingdon!!!!!
i dont like it now
he moves to much
i didnt like the song

rosetta16
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:31 am

i want SHINDONG DAMNIT!!! Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? 81785
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Key_addict Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:48 am

heiferwood wrote:i want SHINDONG DAMNIT!!! Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? 81785

that's what I'm gonna say...!!!!!!
they're so mean cutting shindong's part..!! Mad
cih,,,I don't like the song though Lee Bul's MV is out - But where is Shindong? 72898
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:25 am

WHERE IS SHINDONG??????????????????
I don't like the song.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down