ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST

+13
xtraycee
faith
steph
Sweet Pink
slackerkain
Candi
Cutie
koreanlove21
hZKitty
T.Kay
genevie_chan
xXxLishaxXx
strawberrybj
17 posters

Go down

snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Empty SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST

Post by strawberrybj Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 am

Three of them are out again with a single and this time it's for Nexon Mabinogi OST called 'It's Fantastic!'
The MV was released on 31st July 2008 and is featuring only Tiffany. What happen to the other two? I don't know...

Just watch the mv here

Credit: okflip@youtube
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Empty Re: SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST

Post by xXxLishaxXx Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm

i really really really really dont like SNSD
but at least Tiffany is not slutty like they are usually o_____o
(kicking in a mini skirt anyone?)
but yea, she's getting all the attention once again~
xXxLishaxXx
xXxLishaxXx
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :
snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Empty Re: SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST

Post by genevie_chan Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm

That was the most random MV ever.
I mean, wtf, she just jumps out of bed, than turn on the TV, and there is a kitchen inside her room.
And in the end she gets married to a bear...
genevie_chan
genevie_chan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Kay Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:33 pm

mkay so i actually like SNSD..but wtf why is tiffany the only one in the mv when three of the girls are singing in the song?
sorry, but she's not that special.
and AGREED, this mv is just random.
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm

well let's look at this from a positive side, at least there's only one of them we have to bare, not all 3 ... sure it could have been better if Tiffany didn't exist, but hey ? we have to work with what we've got ...
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:43 pm

That was TOTALLY random. Okay, so there's three girls singing the song but only Tiffany is in the MV? There were a whole bunch of other people in there, why couldn't some of those people be the other two members of SNSD? Tiffany and attention i tell you. (no offense to the SNSD fans out there. it's just my opinion.)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:46 pm

I dont get the mv. Maybe I just havent played Mabinogi enough.

The scenes change alot and I dont know how marrying a bear and etc have to do with Mabinogi? *confused*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 pm

*pukes*
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:09 pm

The MV is super random when the game is MMORPG...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 pm

if 3 o them are singing then why only one appeared?
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:01 pm

da mv is not attractive enough...and as usual it does not make any sense..
and i agree dat it is too random..looks more like children mv to me..are they targeting for kids??
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by hiwata Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:23 am

actually, it's not a bad song,, but the MV is so random, it makes me dizzy snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST 308447

hiwata

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:42 am

Her reactions look exaggerated and pretty fake..
And her skirt was... short><

But the song was nice, kinda. If i didn't focus too much on the MV, i might have heard it more.
But getting married to a bear? And living in two "worlds"?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:18 pm

I don't get the MV.
Why does Tiffany only get to be in the MV? There are two other girls. -_-;; What an attention hog. But I guess it's fine since we only have to live with watching only one plastic Barbie...but out of the three of them that sang it, why was it TIFFANY that had to be in the MV?
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 pm

.....man, why is she the only one there? .....if they want ONE of the Je Ti Hyun , choose the Magnae instead~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by super love junior Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:26 pm

well,
where is the other??
why only tiffany??

super love junior
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 pm

tiffany's pretty, but she tries too hard. the whole 'yawning' thing in the beginning was LAME. snsd - SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun Sing for Mabinogi OST 637169
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrider Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 am

i feel weird why jessica and seohyun are not in MV, I think the MV is not random, Mabinogi is the MMORPG that player can cook, get marry, fishing, farming,...etc. just like daily human life. The game actually really good but it will be a hard time for beginner

foxrider

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down