ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn

+3
rayna
Cutie
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Empty Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 pm

5-member girl group Wonder Girls has ended their “So Hot” promotions.

Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn 20080735

Wonder Girls has break from the norm by not promoting any follow-up songs from their “So Hot” mini album which was released in early June. After nearly two months of promoting “So Hot” and a remix version of the same song, their promotional activities has come to an abrupt end which is strange considering their high popularity now with fans. They are scheduled for an autumn comeback in early September with their new single from their 2nd album.

According to JYP Entertainment, “So Hot has been equally popular as Tell Me last year but we will not be promoting any follow-up songs from the mini album and end our promotions at this. There’s no special reason behind this since we are just following our plans that we set at the beginning. Because the Wonder Girls will be releasing their new single in early September, they will be back with a totally new image so that’s why we decided to halt their promotions.”

The Wonder Girls have a scheduled fan meeting this coming Saturday (26th July), 7pm while they will pick up Cyworld Song of the Month for June tonight. According to JYP Entertainment, “The fan meeting will be held in the form of a mini concert. The Wonder Girls have been practising really hard daily, stretching into the wee hours for this final performance.”

cr: coolsmurf@wondergirls.wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Empty Re: Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Little sad but a little excited too~~

Thinking of their new image... *dies*
Recently, they've come out with new images and good songs... so what they are going to do next is like.... my head full of questions about this and that and on-and-on~

Ah. Now I've gone overboard with my excitement...

But I just love the fact how their gonna release their their song in Sept. Its like the month of comebacks and big boom, and competition all over. And its all the same time of ceremonies and awards and etc... *love love love*

edit: Hopefully less make-up and a more fresh image *prays*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn Empty Re: Wonder Girls Ends So Hot Promotions~ See You in Autumn

Post by rayna Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm

omg new single, new image!!?!?!? what could it be?!?!?! im so excited!!!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:25 pm

AWWW I'm going to miss them so much but then again it's a good thing their getting a break

and I CANNOT wait for the new single! xD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 am

that was fast~ i thought they are coming up with new album, be4 that another single? yay~

^ wow, JYP is so prepared and confident!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:50 am

OOOh. Hope to see you all soon, Wonder Girls!!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sylph8 Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:02 pm

wow only 2 months of promoting and the song is a huge hit
and they're coming out with a new image???
i wonder what it'll be can't wait till september

sylph8
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down