ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex on MBC “Good Day”

+2
hZKitty
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Alex on MBC “Good Day” Empty Alex on MBC “Good Day”

Post by Tangera Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:34 am

This special episodes (45 minutes per broadcasting) will be shown on Monday and Wednesday, July 21 (today) and 23 at 9:45am.

On the 21st, the program will follow Alex’s busy activities in Seoul, Korea. And on the 2nd broadcasting date, July 23, it’ll show him visiting his family in Canada, spending time with his siblings, friends and family.

Alex on MBC “Good Day” Alexbackrk8

Earlier this month, Alex went to Canada to attend his brother’s wedding. He even sang a song for his brother at the wedding. For the last five years, Alex was kept busy working in Korea after his Clazziquai debut. And after working hard promoting his first solo album, it’s nice to see that he had some time off to visit his family in Canada. It’ll sure be interesting to see how his life in Canada was like through his family and friends.

His visit to his parents’ house, preparing for the first breakfast together with his mom, all these segments will be shown on the program July 23. Alex’s brother and sister along with his friends in Canada will also share some of their stories of Alex and their childhood memories.

Some of Alex’s celebrity close-friends such as Sung Shi Kyung, Crown J, Solbi, Loveholic, Horan are also invited to his home in Korea, and they’ll reveal some secrets of Alex’s true self.

Source: Jazzholic
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Alex on MBC “Good Day” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex on MBC “Good Day” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Alex on MBC “Good Day” Empty Re: Alex on MBC “Good Day”

Post by hZKitty Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:25 am

wow, this should be really interesting . I sure hope someone's gonna sub !!! Alex on MBC “Good Day” 592595
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
Alex on MBC “Good Day” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alex on MBC “Good Day” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:03 am

Is he from Canada???? I didn't know that...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 pm

im interested to see him with his family in canada. wonder what part of cananda he lived in. anywho, subs would be nice even though i'll watch it anyways.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:08 pm

WHAT WHAT? he went to CANADA? how come i didn' t know that >< T____________________________T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 am

Omg he came to Canada?? ;o; He probably went to the Vancouver area. Oh well. Canada FTW. Very Happy

mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:14 am

That's probably the closest I'll ever get to him. XD I also hope someone will sub this!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down