ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out!

+12
strawberrybj
steph
hZKitty
medirin
toocutedoggy
Hannie*Saru
LinaBeanAbear12
p00p
Cutie
janeberryblue
akirou
soyboy01
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out!

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 am

Being Korean or not doesnt mean a thing here Im afraid.

Its about respecting others opinion and being tasteful. This place is a community to some extent and thus you have to treat others well and with a respectable manner.

If you continue to use vulgarities LinaBeanAbear12, I warn you that you will only lead yourself to being banned.

Be angry, prove your point, you have a right to do so, but in a way that doesnt offend any other member, which by the looks of it you have. You have the audacity to verbally attack a Moderator, it seems like your words should be used against you. If you don't like having to respect even the Staff...
LinaBeanAbear12 wrote: why don't you shut up or get the fuck out. lol.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out!

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 am

^
Just like what noonoo says...u can criticize Hyori or any other artists here but be more respectful...you don't have to use excessive vulgarity and cursing all over...do it in the anti thread... ^^

hope you guys understand...

@nat, lol! i was laughing out loud myself while typing that... =))
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Hyori - plagiarizing Candy Man, entire album out! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:00 am

To: Linabeanabear12
I already warned you once. You didn't listen. But I guess that's not my problem.

Stop spitting in your own face. And stop disgracing your race by leaving unnecessary comments that reflect who you are - an ignorant, xenophobic racist. Stating that you are Korean doesn't make you anymore credible. Your apparent verbal attack against staff and readers is unacceptable. The forum, as mentioned by noonoo, is a safe and hospitable place that members maintain with a mutual respect for each other. If you don't want to follow this, please leave the forum.

I understand your bitterness and chagrin for Korean culture and tradition. But not everything is copied. We're living in an era of globalization where trends come and go and ideas are shared globally. You can't accuse Korea of copying when there are no boundaries and no ends to modification to reach perfection. Kpop does get a lot of external influeces, however, it is unique in its ability to convey Korea' youth and energy.

Next time, be a little more graceful with your words.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 pm

i dont get why ppl keep bashing her.

If you see Off teh Record, the younger producer dude is the one making all the songs and getting inspirations from america (courtesy of youtube XD)

its not like Hyori goes, "HEY lets copy taht Christina Augiellera (however you spell her name) music video!"

She doesnt WANT to be Christina, She DOESNT HAVE ANY INTENTIONS of trying to be her, or w.e.
I'm not a HUGE Hyori fan but i respect her because shes a whole lot honest and better than those other fake ass surgery female singers who care too much about their non make up face.

Stop bashing her. jeez -_-;; if your giong to be angry at the music video, be mad at the producers and whoever thought of the stupid concept in the first place.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2