ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?)

+18
yenz
steph
Tangera
faith
yunho<33
aznsaranghae
Otjien
xmizzzy
LinaBeanAbear12
toocutedoggy
OTHluver
janeberryblue
koreanlove21
Hanbelle
13angels*
Cutie
xtraycee
soyboy01
22 posters

Go down

SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Empty SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?)

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:14 pm

SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Shinee24

That's right SHINee is performing "magic" right under our noses. Some netizens with a lot of time on their hands decided to match SHINee's dance routine to over 500 other idol songs from both boy and girls groups and found that all but 1 song matched up to SHINee's magical dance (wow!). Are they saying that SHINee's dance routine is so generic it fits any song or is it pure genius that SM came up with a wiked dance.

Netizens have uploaded their own remixed videos of SHINee dance eclipsed onto other songs. They vary from boybands SS501's '4Chance', Shinhwa "Only You, Big Bang "Lalala", Super Junior "Rock this House", JYP "Kiss", DBSK "Purple Line" to even songs from girl groups, such as SNSD "Baby Baby", Finkl "Waiting for you", Kara "Secret World".

Honestly, I thought it wouldn't work but I tried it on my own by opening two Youtube screens and playing Shinee's "Noona is So Pretty" silent while turning on another video in the background with the song playing. One thing is for sure, the one with SNSD's "Baby Baby" definitely doesn't work so don't waste your time. Wink But I found out that Shinee's dance fits eerily well with Shinhwa's "Only You".

Try it out yourself:
Turn on SHinhwa's Only You first, then when the music video hits 51 seconds, start the Shinee video and it'll work like magic. I wonder where their magic wands are...

Shinhwa - Only You

Shinee - Noona is so Pretty

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Empty Re: SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?)

Post by xtraycee Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:32 pm

THAT IS SO COOL.
o___o

Haha. They do fit well.

SHINee, hwaiting~
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Empty Re: SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?)

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:35 pm

wow.. they really do match well!

heheh, I'll be spending my free time playing with videos now and matching Shinee with different songs >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 pm

You know they are right. It matched with all of them (not SNSD's). Shocked
Both the dance and also the singing parts. It also matched perfectley with SuJu's rock this house and also big bangs LaLaLa.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:19 pm

haha how do people find time to think of these things and then actually test them
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 pm

WHOAA. lol I honestly would have never figured this kind of thing out. I bet papa SM spends like days on creating something like this.
SHINee Hwaiting! They're so cute! XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by janeberryblue Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

AHAHA it seriously is like magic!!!! when shinhwa was like 'she's only one~'-- shinee was TOTALLY doing the perfect move for that XD

this is one awesome case of coincidence. honestly, i think all dance songs (especially SM's) have the same tempo ^^

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 pm

oh wow. thats pretty cool. but seriously, do netizens have nothing else better to do?
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 pm

hahahah~ nice one

i like to play like this too but not on song but on drama.... LOL .....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 pm

lol SM town is licking it's own asshole I see. they didn't come up with anything. it's just another generic boyband with the same generic BS songs like their other two boy bands, lol.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:52 pm

lol this is what you call no life. well... it entertained me for a few good minutes. thanks netizens!
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:50 am

as I watched Shinee's mv for the first time, I can see some moves from TVXQ, Suju , ShinHwa and SNSD... but i didn't realise that there's more...

Copying some moves I think it's ok... since the moves aren't copied longer than 5 seconds...

same as SS501, Suju and TVXQ... their moves are almost the same for some reason...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:56 am

To be honest.... I really can't see it. Either it's my brain that can't process it, because they're different boy groups, or my eyes really can't find all that sync wells with it. I saw a few parts, but not the whole thing. I even watched it twice to see. XD Anyways, either I'm dumb, but I'm not seeing how all of it is in sync. And yes, I did put SHINee in silence while viewing it and listening to Shinhwa in the background. (unless someone would like to explain to me.) But anyways, thank you for sharing though.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:38 am

THATS SOO COOL!
SHINee is amazing!

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:31 am

It's probably started from someone in SM or something. How would netizens think of this? Unless it was an accident. But yeah! It fit shinhwa's only you. It's kinda... Freaky. Let's try Purple line!

I played Purple line 3 secs faster and it still matched. Maybe not everything, but it was quite accurate at parts. The dance is probably in a certain beat that suits the beats of other songs.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 am

Woah...that's cool!~ Thanks for sharing! haha...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:37 am

looks funny when performing this magic but is fun..^^
da dance does fit into shinhwa song..maybe they almost have da same beat
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by yenz Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:18 am

"I wonder where their magic wands are..." lmao

yenz
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

wow thats awesome!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by luffa Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:45 pm

More than Shinhwa, Big Bang's song syncs PERFECTLY with the song!

Someone put a video for it:
**MUST WATCH**

luffa
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:47 am

WHOOOAAAHOHOOHo! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:50 am

wow... If you didnt tell me that was a BB song, I would have thought that was the mv for the song!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 pm

hah fun stuff.
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:38 pm

:OOOO
WOAAHHHHH
SHINee's "magic" dance? Amazing syncing with DBSK, Shinhwa and SNSD (?) 903543
THAT'S AWESOMEEEE
thanks for sharing la~~~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down