ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut"

2 posters

Go down

JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" Empty JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut"

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 am

JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" 18582b10

With a very busy schedule for the last 2 months, the singer spent precious time for the interview with his sense of humor and lively attitude.

Shinhwa's member JunJin (Park Choong Jae, 28 years old) released his solo album last May, following by an unsually active course of media appearances, in which he has "self discovered" a lot.

"After 10 years from debut, do you finally realize the philosohpy of life?"

"I've been having good time recently. "IC" is a great entertaining program and I'm happy working with the "selfish" MC co-workers. "

"Actually, I think the ultimate goal that everyone's seeking is happiness. I don't want to live passively, but I'm not doing something if I know I will not be happy doing that. The strength comes out naturally from the inside and I sincerely feel happy because I think the fans will be happy if I do."

Not so long ago, in MBC program Park Kyung Lim Going Out, talking about his tough childhood and family history, JunJin franky reveiled his dream of building a house for father and family members.

"Being in the entertainment industry for 10 years, I feel it's about time not to hide myself so much from the public. Anyone can have dark side in their life. Things can be too tough. But even when we are suffering the pain, let's have a laugh and life will seem to get brighter."

Widely known as the Dancing King of outstanding group Shinhwa in the last decade, JunJin has been guests of various TV programs, from "Non Stop" sitcom to TV dramas and variety shows.

"Recently in MBC "Infinite Challenge", I feel strongly the idea of entertainment. It's going to be a great change to constantly improved myself, to challenge new things. I also want to become a professional MC like Yoo Jae Suk and Chul Yoon Ha hyung ."

"There's always Shinhwa in my mind no matter how busy I am with my solo activities. I now believe in "Shinhwa can not go without JunJin". Personally, I always keep up with Andy's "We got married" and Eric's "Strongest ChilWoo"."

November 2006 releasing the 1st single, "10 years as a singer but it's always a challenge for the 1st debut. And I always feel like it's a debut for me to keep doing my best in everything."

"I'd like to continure singing and acting, also proceeding with Emceeing, giving fun and impression."
JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" 18582b11

<< The most popular Shinhwa's member in China >>
One of the most influential hero of the Korean Wave, JunJin has a significantly high popularity in China. After another Shinhwa's member Lee MinWoo successful tour, it is highly possible that JunJin will be the first member to hold an Asian Tour.

Talking with us about his solo concert in Tokyo, Japan, JunJin said it was very different from each other the characteristics of fans.

"Japanese fans are very cute and shy. Chinese and Taiwanese fans are passionate and active. Korean fans are like in the middle."
Credit: FNN - Oceans Six - Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" Empty Re: JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut"

Post by Tangera Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:09 am

Glad to know he is doing well...wow didn't know he was THAT popular in so many other countries as well!

thanks for sharing~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JunJin Interview with FNN - "Always feeling like in the 1st debut" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down