ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo

+22
koolersxp
p00p
arielk
strawberrybj
steph
Ikaru
SUJUDB
dragonninja598000
Otjien
nang87
jaelune
Peony
akirou
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
soyboy01
firegoddess716
aznsaranghae
13angels*
rabu_xiah
chipmunk2
Cutie
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Empty Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Minwoo10

During Mnet's "Top 10 idols to look forward for the next 10 years", the host insulted Lee Minwoo of Shinhwa and infuriated fans by commenting, "Honestly… TaeYang [from Big Bang] is a lot better in singing than Lee Minwoo.

[credited to 아이돌FAN]

Some messages left by ShinhwaChangJo:

-I’m speechless. Taeyang and Minwoo are both amazing but how can he compare them like that?!

-What’s wrong with this person?! How can he compare someone who’s been in the music industry for 10 years to someone who’s been in the music industry for 2 years?

-It’s really rude to compare a senior to a junior like that…

-So can you sing well!?! Stop comparing! Have you heard M’s sexy voice? … I can’t believe this

- I really like Big Bang, and TaeYang. But you can’t compare them like that. Why do people keep bothering our oppas??! TT.TT

-Did he say “a lot” not even “a little”!?!. M.net are you trying to hurt peoples feelings?

Aside from Lee Minwoo, at seeing soompi thread, "M.net Ridicules Wonder Girls Park Ye Eun", apparently Lee Minwoo wasnt the only one insulted by mnet.

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Empty Re: Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo

Post by chipmunk2 Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:18 pm

how rude of him? taking lessons from
snsd i see...
chipmunk2
chipmunk2
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :
Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:25 pm

thats seriously rude and retarded. How could htey insult him like that?

oh and the translation is more..close to Singing rather than just music in general. He used the word No Rae means singing.

and...Wonder girls too?! how could they?!! I absolutely love wonder girls and to be honest, Ye Eun's vocals are more outstanding than the other members. Ive seen her audition and some of the songs she sang and shes relaly good. if they're goign to make fun of vocals, do it at SOSHI.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 pm

^I'll change it to 'singing' ^^ Thank you~

If you want to read the article on WG its here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=231057
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:11 pm

What is wrong with entertainers these days?
Insulting other popular stars. Cant they respect them.

Is SNSD virus being spread through other entertainers?. Neutral

Last edited by 13angels* on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 pm

wow, really, that's messed up. you seriously can't compared a senior from a junior... wow, insults have been poppin up lately haven't they. anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm

thats crazy!!
they cant compare those two!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm

LOL 13angels!!! You should bold and underline your last sentence!!
That guy must be hooking up with SNSD too often...
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm

oh man...NEVER..NEVER follow SNSD's example. it just leads to disaster.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 pm

er,,, u cannot compare senior and junior

poor YeEun, she must be sad after hearing this >< GO WondeFuls.... beat them down
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 pm

o sweeties, stupidity isn't a virus.

it just spreads like one =D

MNet is just digging it's own grave. They can suck it, for all i care

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm

I think someone was paid off... Look who was attacked, a member from Shinhwa and a member from WG.... but Yoona was untouched? Because she's like the greatest singer to ever grace our ears? Hmm.... I smell SM foul play (eww gross, I just grossed out myself with that)

or maybe he's just a Sushi Roller
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 pm

not at all.

the majority of the people on their top 10 list were big bangers. i think its YG foul play. or maybe theyre just VIPs. i really dont care. Mnet is crap.

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Mnet is stupid. period. they just try to insult TVXQ and i swear Cassiopeia will let all hell loose on them.
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nang87 Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 pm

First it was Ye Eun, which btw i lovee the Wonder Girls, and now Lee Minwoo seriously Mnet how can u compare a senior to a junior. are they like trying to artistes boycott them and their channel??!

nang87

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 pm

MNet got his ears blocked with young people's beauty...

Talent doesn't go with appearance, but the talent itself...

If TVXQ was bad commented, I guess we'll happily say "Bye bye Mnet".

I wonder if they'll apologize to Lee Min Woo and Park Ye Eun

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:37 am

Cutie wrote:
During Mnet's "Top 10 idols to look forward for the next 10 years", the host insulted Lee Minwoo of Shinhwa and infuriated fans by commenting, "Honestly… TaeYang [from Big Bang] is a lot better in singing than Lee Minwoo.

[credited to 아이돌FAN]

Some messages left by ShinhwaChangJo:

-I’m speechless. Taeyang and Minwoo are both amazing but how can he compare them like that?!

-What’s wrong with this person?! How can he compare someone who’s been in the music industry for 10 years to someone who’s been in the music industry for 2 years?

-It’s really rude to compare a senior to a junior like that…

-So can you sing well!?! Stop comparing! Have you heard M’s sexy voice? … I can’t believe this

- I really like Big Bang, and TaeYang. But you can’t compare them like that. Why do people keep bothering our oppas??! TT.TT

-Did he say “a lot” not even “a little”!?!. M.net are you trying to hurt peoples feelings?

Aside from Lee Minwoo, at seeing soompi thread, "M.net Ridicules Wonder Girls Park Ye Eun", apparently Lee Minwoo wasnt the only one insulted by mnet.

ok first of all i don't think ANYONE should be dragging SNSD into this cuz that's just not fair at all....tho they did insult seniors that's been put into the past. i mean they aren't even mention above in the article and they are being talked about. >.< wth? don't you see something wrong there? people say they are sick and tired of hearing about SNSD yet people keep mentioning them when they are obviously not present in the news. -_-

anyway. i think that's pretty messed up that he said that. they are both good artist in their own right coming from many years of training. there shouldn't be any bashing on anyone because i don't think that host is better than either of them at singing or dancing so he should be talking in the first place.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 am

jaelune wrote:Mnet is stupid. period. they just try to insult TVXQ and i swear Cassiopeia will let all hell loose on them.

yes i agree! Maybe that's why they didn't show any sections where the names of DBSK come up.......except for Junsu probably...but yeah..they're not afraid of Wonderfuls or Shinhwa's fanclub but of Cassies!! lol

^ well.......since this is related to the top 10 singers to anticipated for the next 10 years.......you could say that SNSD being discussed........would be rational.....because i think if they put Lee Minwoo in place of Yoona....that's be awesome!!! Because notice that the "competition" is for singers but Yoona said herself that she's not confident in their singing, and even some Sushi rollers admit that the only member whose singing DIDN'T "improve" was Yoona's.....so to consider her to be in this competition and even placing better than those who could actually sing......that's irrational...someone pulled some strings in this....hmmm......is this in the wrong topic??

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 am

wow...
how can they insult minwoo...
mnet..is bias..
=.=
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 am

i think that maybe the host do not has any intention of insulting minwoo..maybe he just wanna try to express his own opinion, coz evryone has different opinion..BUT he forgot that he is a host and he must not said those kind of thing in front of da audience..
anyway i think that minwoo and ye eun is great singer
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 am

SUJUDB wrote:
jaelune wrote:Mnet is stupid. period. they just try to insult TVXQ and i swear Cassiopeia will let all hell loose on them.

yes i agree! Maybe that's why they didn't show any sections where the names of DBSK come up.......except for Junsu probably...but yeah..they're not afraid of Wonderfuls or Shinhwa's fanclub but of Cassies!! lol

^ well.......since this is related to the top 10 singers to anticipated for the next 10 years.......you could say that SNSD being discussed........would be rational.....because i think if they put Lee Minwoo in place of Yoona....that's be awesome!!! Because notice that the "competition" is for singers but Yoona said herself that she's not confident in their singing, and even some Sushi rollers admit that the only member whose singing DIDN'T "improve" was Yoona's.....so to consider her to be in this competition and even placing better than those who could actually sing......that's irrational...someone pulled some strings in this....hmmm......is this in the wrong topic??

I think dragonninja was saying that you guys shouldn't blame SNSD for Mnet's fault...just my guess.
I guess MNet should not have compare those two in the first place. Both are 2 different singers with different style...Minwoo is great and Taeyang is just learning to be as great as him in 10 years time...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arielk Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:23 pm

He's really rude! Mnet Host Insults Lee Minwoo 364863
arielk
arielk
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 pm

SUJUDB wrote:

Yoona isn't a singer, but they are taking into a reference that right now she's considered a singer, since that's what she is known for (being in SNSD). It's not saying that they put her on the list because she's an amazing singer, it's saying that she has potential to be big later on, in not just singer, but in a lot of things such as acting and cfing. If it was singing then G-Dragon wouldn't be on the top because he mainly raps.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by koolersxp Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:31 pm

if artists kno to respect one another den why can't mnet hosts do dat too???
and no offense to taeyang fans buh like in reality he can really only sing r&b kind of songs..he can't even sing chris brown's 'with you' good..shud check out dat video

koolersxp

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 pm

I know M.net is popular and all but they don't have to be such cocky asses -_-
I mean Shinhwa is a LEGEND how could they say soemthing like that!?

and whats wrong with Ye Eun!
huh? HUH?!!?!?

lol sorry ^^

but that makes me really mad their such jerks -__-
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next