ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

+2
cjlatina
ShenYue!
6 posters

Go down

Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Empty Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 am

Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Htm20010
credit: xcinderella@soompi
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Empty Re: Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

Post by cjlatina Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 pm

I think it's about time for her to act like a grown woman now.......no more of this cutsy innocent little girl act anymore.

But I can't wait for her new album to be leaked. Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july 914942
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july Empty Re: Hyori picture for her third album, coming out in july

Post by yunho<33 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 am

still beautiful for like a 40 year old person.

i know i cant wait for her album to leak too

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 am

^
lol...who says hyori is 40 years old? O_O
she's born in 1979..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 pm

i love her hair and she is so pretty...
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:59 pm

I think she's 30 in Korean age... but if she comes to America for the rest of the year, she can live as a 29 year old again~

But for her age... I think she is still lookin' good. And her skin is still nice ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down