ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O.

4 posters

Go down

Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Empty Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O.

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 am

Pop queen Uhm Jung Hwa releases her new MV D.I.S.C.O. for album Disco. It features T.O.P., Teddy and Kush. Shaun Evaristo, Taeyang's choreographer, helped in arranging the dance moves for Uhm Jung Hwa. Check out if this pop diva can match rival Lee Hyori.

Credit: euraznjae
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Empty Re: Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O.

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:56 am

I so see it now, All the clubs playing this track this summer! I was boogying in my chair listening to it. XD

TOPs rapping really compliments it too!

I see JungHwa kicking Hyoris ass to be honest. The teaser to Hyoris vid was just her getting more and more undressed. O_O I love the fact that they're smart enough to realise that people like the old school bouncy music. "tell me" is proof of that!

with the upcoming movies and comeback artists, should be a good summer for us! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing soyboy, I was gonna go hunt it down today Very Happy You saved me the bother Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O. Empty Re: Uhm Jung Hwa parties it up at the D.I.S.C.O.

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:43 pm

lmao they are not rivals. XD

Uhm Jung Hwa met with Lee Hyori on the show Off the Record and they're both really good friends (more like best friends) and they were both talking about how they're going to release albums in July or w.e. and were excited over it and both congratulated each other. hahaha

i

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 am

^^ professionally they are, a friendly rivalry Wink

Behind the scenes they can love eachother and breed puppies together, but on stage they compete for the same title, Number 1 Sexy Diva Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 pm

do you know she is 40 years old?

i am like 0 .0 wow, yet she is still sexy ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down