ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert

4 posters

Go down

[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Empty [Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:04 pm

SHINee - [6/8/08 Dream Concert] Noona's so Pretty

Credit: monmonsnow1
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Empty Re: [Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:07 pm

They are just too adorable...excellent performance!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

[Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert Empty Re: [Performance] SHINee - Noona is so Pretty @ Dream Concert

Post by Tangera Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 am

I believe...SHINee is going to be really successful in (the near) future. <33 This was a great performance indeed. Very Happy I spot a successful mic pass! PHEW. Jonghyun and Onew and Key and Taemin and Minho <33. Oh dear. I am going to have another group of people to spazz about. XD Thanks for sharing!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 pm

hmmm.. I wonder if SHINee's fans will be called MVPs... would it be too similar to Big Bang's VIP?
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leeshinoo Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 am

Similar a Big Bang? I do not think ... they have actually a rock-style boyband / /(style of " the kooks" For example), after the first view of their future album. Otherwise bigbang wear slims? I do not think lol, and their pace/rythm of music is much slower ans pop than the bigbang too, and it does not at all the same images ^ ^ "

leeshinoo

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down