ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink"

4 posters

Go down

SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Empty SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink"

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 pm

SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Ballad10

Top ballad girl groups - SeeYa, DaVich, Black Pearl - have come together to release their "Color Pink" album.

SeeYa, DaVich, and Black Pearl released their title song "Blue Moon" on May 29. "Blue Moon" is a dance song that has a fast beat with a minor melody, displaying the girls' amazing vocals and rap. They worked with famous producer Kim Do Hoon. The song is about not being able to let go of their lover's heart even during a cold separation.

The "Blue Moon" MV features popular actor Lee Chun Hui (Humming, Daewang Sejoong).

Check out their MV "Blue Moon":

Credit: SMarie7

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Empty Re: SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink"

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 29, 2008 1:19 pm

hmm, intresting!! i'l check it out ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" Empty Re: SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink"

Post by CLY Fri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm

NOOOO!!!!!!
why didn't the scream to her "DONT LEAVE SARANGHEE" SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" 29232 or something like that..
mv was cute in the beginning...but the story wasn't that original.
I LOVE THE COLAB...al the girls have amazing and superpowerfull voices, they really can sing with strong emotion.
CLY
CLY
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://broodjehagelslag.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 30, 2008 8:04 pm

At first in the beginning it reminded me of BEg's L.O.V.E songs.

The story was alright, but I'm getting into the song Very Happy

I wonder if there will be a part 2 SeeYa-Davich-Black Pearl come together in "Color Pink" 140553
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down