ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military!

+4
dragonninja598000
Cutie
xmizzzy
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Empty Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military!

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Kimjon10

The mosquito-voiced balladeer and Yoon Eun Hye's lover from the X-man days, Kim Jong Kook, is back! (I was just kidding about the mosquito voice; he actually has very nice, sweet vocals.) Kim Jong Kook, who entered compulsory military service in March 2006, is back after 2 years. During the two years, he has been working as a community service worker in a nursing home.

When asked whether he looks forward to seeing Yoon Eun Hye again, he said, "I'm happy that she has become so successful after I left. Now she's so famous that it's awkward to even talk to her," adding, "I will continue to cheer her on."

Kim Jong Kook seems to have comeback with the same amazing physique, if not better. He said that when he wasn't working, all he was left to do was exercise and he also worked out during training.

He is glad to return to society, but feels saddened to leave the nursing home because he has been working there for a long time. Nevertheless, he is excited to greet his fans, who have been patiently waiting for him. Jong Kook promised to return with a "variety of good music."

Although he always felt that he lacked as a good singer, he was very happy to enter military service after winning many music awards (which he sweeped up at the 2005 end-of-the-year music awards ceremonies). Thus, he didn't regret leaving for the military and feels that if he continues to work hard just as he used to, he will be able to bring about good results.

Kim Jong Kook's company, 101 Entertainment, announced that Jong Kook will be resting for a while. His new album will be released some time this fall.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Empty Re: Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military!

Post by xmizzzy Thu May 22, 2008 10:42 pm

yay! i missed seeing him on vairety shows.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Empty Re: Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military!

Post by Cutie Fri May 23, 2008 12:06 am

I know! It was fun back in the days with variety shows and such~

And I still remember when his mv for 'lovely' came out! And the popular dance with the guy in the red jerseys XD
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri May 23, 2008 1:02 am

hopefully he cleans up his face. that's pretty hard to look at. lol.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Yoon Eun Hye's lover, Kim Jong Kook, is back from the military! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 23, 2008 3:10 am

Oh bless hes back. He reminds me of the early days of my interest in Kpop. He left when I was just getting in to it.

Cant wait to see him out and about again :p
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 23, 2008 5:34 am

welcome back kim joong kook.. :)
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by babydoll Fri May 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Are they still together?
babydoll
babydoll
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 41
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunae19 Tue May 27, 2008 9:10 am

Welcome back Kim Jong Kook! I really want to watch him again on variety shows. can't wait for his new album and his comeback =]

hyunae19
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down