ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Fans Unite!

+17
AnimeErushii
sjforever_13
SoHot
SShinhwa501
ShenYue!
nata3105
tealfirestar07
kanginGF418
aim45
OliveJuice
p00p
louise
strawberrybj
jaelune
Jackie
dragonninja598000
Michelle
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anti-Fans Unite! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti-Fans Unite!

Post by SoHot Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 am

hahahah those pics are awesome ^^

SoHot
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
Anti-Fans Unite! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anti-Fans Unite! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sjforever_13 Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Jackie wrote:I hate their fans more than them. The last 2 years at hollywood bowl these elf bitches have been driving me crazy. Theyre so pushy and overbearing... trying to take my seat (both years) shoving their stupid ass 'only 13' BS signs in my face, being rude to the other performers, yelling profanities, pushing, shoving... They're by far the worst fanbase in korea.... And it makes sense that chicks with horrid taste in a group to fangirl over would have horrid judgement in every other aspect of their life.
I hate the everlasting.fucking.idiots

wouldnt u mean snsd? this year at dream concert WHO WOULDNT NO WHAT THEY DID.

sjforever_13

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
Anti-Fans Unite! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anti-Fans Unite! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Okay. I don't really hate SuJu, but sometimes... I think their songs are kinda gay. Like Happiness and Pajama Party. It was just so... weird and girly! EEEK! But they're really talented! I mean if they sang songs like "U" I'd probably like them, but they seemed to turn gay! No offense!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cindy--rox Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm

I really don't like SUJU.
There is just too many of them to get to know.
13 is just too much...
And they are all really ugly. And they have no talent.
Once I laughed so hard cuz I heard their song.
So funny...no talent and ugly!! HA!

cindy--rox

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by KoJa Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:23 pm

SuJu or Super Junior are pretty good... but their songs are so girly! I listened to Pajama Party by Super Junior-H and I screamed "I like this song... if a female sang it!". Why do they need 13 members? They need 13 people to show how bad or girly they are? Laaaame! If Super Junior started acting like "Men" (if they'll ever get there) I'll start liking them, but still think they're gay. Super Junior can't sing, Shindong lost weight then got it back (fat ass), and then rumors start spreading about Kim Ki Bum leaving? If he left, his girly image would leave. Gosh, Super Junior are waaay to cute to be guys... are they gay?
KoJa
KoJa
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 87
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 am

LOL, I love SuJu, but there's this one thing that irks me so much...

13 members and only 3-6 get to sing!!!
I mean...come on!!!

They're 13 not 10!!! The others will only look like back-up dancers if that continues, they have great voices, why waste them? I always get mad at that, have more lines!!!!
Morning Musume and SNSD(XD) has 9 members, and in a song, all of them have lines, maybe the others in SuJu can atleast be second voices, at least they have lines!
I miss the old them, the new SuJu now dont please me that much.
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by azngurlo Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am

jaelune wrote:
Jackie wrote:I hate their fans more than them. The last 2 years at hollywood bowl these elf bitches have been driving me crazy. Theyre so pushy and overbearing... trying to take my seat (both years) shoving their stupid ass 'only 13' BS signs in my face, being rude to the other performers, yelling profanities, pushing, shoving... They're by far the worst fanbase in korea.... And it makes sense that chicks with horrid taste in a group to fangirl over would have horrid judgement in every other aspect of their life.
I hate the everlasting.fucking.idiots

worst fanbase in korea? you better edit this coz that's just been changed XD

i'm sorry but you calling those ELFs stupidass and stuff.. thats just rude ok..
i am an ELF too and if you say those things.. thats just rude...
you should understand that they were really excited about it thats why they were acting like that ok^^
but its not that its your fault or us ELFs fault! its the singers and stuffs fault
for making us get SOO~~~ excited lol!
azngurlo
azngurlo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2