ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you?

+15
mei
Asian_Innocence
faith
Teeenarh
kimmy
sele_kara
BananaHugs
firegoddess716
rabu_xiah
toocutedoggy
aznsaranghae
strawberrybj
tealfirestar07
Tangera
Ochibi
19 posters

Go down

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Empty [Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you?

Post by Ochibi Tue May 06, 2008 7:09 am

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Digima10

credits: uknow bar + yunhosshi + candielover93@LJ

ASDFGHJKL;'/ Yunho, don't kill me please. x____________x

I forgive you for almost kissing that bitch! Just don't be so sweet!

Aigoo...I'm falling in love again...<3
HAhahaha
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Empty Re: [Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you?

Post by Tangera Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 am

hahahaa Thanks for sharing! Changmin is a little sadistic to say that....XPP
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? Empty Re: [Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you?

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue May 06, 2008 7:38 am

lawls, chibi you're back <3 //

bj, i sometimes think their company tells them what to say [so that fans'll keep swooning over them]

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 06, 2008 8:58 am

they're thinking is still in drama world...lala land... :))
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue May 06, 2008 10:13 am

Aww, ahahah that's cute. Just basic things attracts them. I like it... thanx for sharing. (^__^)
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 06, 2008 3:16 pm

gah~ Changmin.... what? listen what u say? ... i'll ... but hurting myself just for Changmin ? ...i think it's worth it ...lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue May 06, 2008 4:48 pm

lmao XD well well yoochun will certainly like my friend XD.she wears boy clothes all the time. T__T

and..AHAHA YUNHO XD i love you (although junsus my #1) and reading yours made me squeal and my heart leaped XD. i sew and KNIT! not to a really awesome extent..but XD im working hard!!
and changmin!! XD I LOVE listening to ppl..XD I DO !..

why am i saying these things here? XD Lmao;;

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 pm

AHHH! CHANGMIN! YOU ARE SO EVIL!
lol
and Yunho, you can protect me anytime you want!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Tue May 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Rofl, JJ didn't exactly say WHICH PART of a woman attracts him - he only said what he'd like to do with a girl that attracts him. XD

Awww, these boys are such romantic puppies. <3
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sele_kara Wed May 07, 2008 5:18 am

omg!! that's so cute!!>_< espeacially CM's one ^^* but why did JJ talked abt boy anyway? the ques is abt woman!! -O-;;

LOL~ still cute tho *O*
sele_kara
sele_kara
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://noozalovetvxq4ever.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy Wed May 07, 2008 6:00 am

wanna know what's jaejoong's real answer...

kimmy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Wed May 07, 2008 6:26 am

thanks for sharing! naww that`s cute!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed May 07, 2008 9:33 am

Jaejoong's answer didn't seem to answer the question! Ahhh! They actually like girls like that? Or is this some scripted answer thing.. Beautiful smile huh.. Concentrated look? Cooking?.. Hitting yourself!!.. So yoochun wants his girl to wear his clothes? haha..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 pm

I wonder what Jae's answer is.
But ChangMin's the cuttest answer by far!
^______^
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by mei Tue May 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Yoo Chun!! I wear oversized shirts at home all the time!!!

AHHH!! Yunho is like genetically programed to know what girls like to hear him say or do. @.@

mei
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

http://www.asian-central.com/jiamei

Back to top Go down

Post by dEe_kNow Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 pm

YUNNIE oppa you can protect me whenever & wherever you want

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? 953737

[Trans] DBSK - What part of a woman attracts you? -213
dEe_kNow
dEe_kNow

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by blubtrflynflats Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 am

Yunho, PROTECT ME ME ME! :P

Skidding. XD

Junsu, you're answer. I can smile for you all you want. *insertprettysmilehere*

DANG, you boys are hopeless romantics! Like me! <3
blubtrflynflats
blubtrflynflats

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://friendster.com/iiisra

Back to top Go down

Post by tinysinger18 Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Ahhh! Changmin's answer is too cute >< I promise that when I hurt myself, I'll make the cutest face ever^^ And I will always listen to you whenever you want me too^^

Last edited by tinysinger18 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add a little more)
tinysinger18
tinysinger18
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 39
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by -chloehush- Fri May 01, 2009 3:43 am

bad changmin! bad..lol!! hahaha! i hit myslef whenver i give out too much...embarassment..lol

-chloehush-
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down