ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe

4 posters

Go down

Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Empty Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe

Post by soyboy01 Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Lee_by10
Top American film site IMDB announced that hot Korean actor Lee Byung-hun will be playing one of the main roles in the American film “G. I. Joe” to be released this August.

Currently in pre-production, the film has Lee in the role of Storm Shadow, along with Sienna Miller as The Baroness and Ray Park as Snake Eyes. Lee’s character Storm Shadow is a ninja threatening Snake Eyes and has a dark and mysterious past.

Based on a popular animation series, “G. I. Joe” will be directed by director Stephen Sommers, who also directed “Van Helsing” and the “Mummy” series. The film’s producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura personally met with Lee after he saw Lee’s impressive performance on “The JSA.” “G. I. Joe” is not Lee’s first overseas film, for he has wrapped up the filming of the thriller “I Come with the Rain” with Josh Hartnett in Hong Kong late last year.

Source: KBS World
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Empty Re: Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe

Post by timptimp2006 Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:27 pm

I hope its a good movie.. cant wait to see it
timptimp2006
timptimp2006
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 164
Warning :
Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.myspace.com/timp_timp

Back to top Go down

Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe Empty Re: Lee Byung Hun in Hollywood G.I. Joe

Post by strawberrybj Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:12 am

Which one is Storm Shadow? I've forgotten the characters already... That's a villain or a good guy?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SARANG00 Wed May 21, 2008 1:16 pm

I can't wait to see him in this movie. At the theater I'm going to yell yeah OPPA really loud. (just kidding)

SARANG00
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down