ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club

5 posters

Go down

Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Empty Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 03, 2008 6:08 pm

May 3rd, Se7en performed at the Highlands club in Hollywood for his preview party. He performed three songs: "Money Can't Buy me Love", "You Got Me Now", and "Girls." Three 6 Mafia was also in attendance.

Special thanks to xgreenpolkadot and khypestaff on youtube for uploading these exclusive videos!
For more information on Se7en's preview party, check out : khype.com

Check out the clips here:

Se7en - Thanking people for coming out

Credit: khype.com_youtube

Se7en - Money Can't Buy Me Love

Credit: xgreenpolkadot_youtube

Se7en - You Got Me Now
Se7en's "You Got Me Now" featuring Three 6 Mafia @ his album preview party at The Highlands on May 2, 2008.

Credit: khypestaff_youtube

Se7en - Girls

Credit: khypestaff_youtube

Source: xgreenpolkadot, khypestaff
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Empty Re: Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Awesome LIVE performances...I can see a glimmer of hope
The songs may be a bit mainstream and Americanized but his moves are still Korean
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club Empty Re: Se7en performed at his preview party in Hollywood Highlands club

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 03, 2008 11:48 pm

omygod!!!
thanks for sharing...i'm waiting to see his performances...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Sun May 04, 2008 9:55 am

awesome...he was good...his english got better...i like the second song...you got me now...i'll be good if they'll actually air this perf...it wasnt that clear because alll the smoke thingy...
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by lilswtangal Sun May 04, 2008 12:37 pm

awesomeee... only se7en could pull this off.. his english is WAY better.. and he's so cute =3

i dont like the "american" way of music.. i like the korean way.. he should just stick with his korean style and try to make it work here..

lilswtangal

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Taejus Tue May 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Now I'm really anticipating his release! I like 'Girls' best. I didn't really hear Money Can't Buty You Love, didn't find the clear version.. but I'm sure that one sounds awesome.

(Darkchild makes AWESOME beats, but this one seems a bit too basic... for him though[Girls]..o well its good for Se73n starting out Wink )

Good luck Se73n. Oh and btw, Se73n sang the songs REALY well. ^^
----------------------------

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Taejus on Tue May 06, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Taejus
Taejus
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Location : Chocolate is good. Jun Matsumoto is better. Mmm.... *lick*
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down