ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.”

+2
sbambit
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Empty Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.”

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat May 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Love-l10

Last night’s KBS “Yoon Do Hyun’s Love Letter” was graced by two of YG Entertainment’s popular singers: Gummy and BIG BANG, who opened the stage with the former’s hit song “I’m Sorry” and followed by “You in My Faded Memory.”

An interview followed, wherein Yoon Do Hyun asked which of the 6 guys on stage, including BIG BANG members and himself, would she like to be with in a relationship. Gummy without hesitation answered the question with, “Daesung. It’s always fun when I’m with him.”

Yoon Do Hyun then asked BIG BANG the question “If Gummy was the only woman in the world, would you date her?” G-dragon answered, “To us she’s family and like an older sister.”

BIG BANG also revealed during the show that Gummy was the voice behind “Yeoboseyo” in the group’s hit song “Lie.”

After the interview, the two performed “We Belong Together.”

Trivia: Yoon Do Hyun’s interview with Gummy and BIG BANG was done while they were standing. For the past 6 years, Yoon Do Hyun interviews guests while they are all seated.

Source: Newsen

Check out their performance of "We Belong Together"
Big Bang & Gummy - We Belong Together

Source: monmonsnow

credit: krnloop

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Sat May 03, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Empty Re: Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.”

Post by sbambit Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 pm

that performance was amazing!

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :
Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.” Empty Re: Gummy: "It’s always fun when I’m with Daesung.”

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 03, 2008 11:49 pm

they're such an amazing performers :oops:
i love all of them...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 03, 2008 11:51 pm

wow, awesome! ..... perf! <3
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm

hahaha XD what a bummer.... she was like, "i'll choose daesung" and then they go "she's like a big sister" XD hahah...well anyway XD it was an awesome performance!!
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon May 05, 2008 7:57 am

^
hahaha..i know but GD and Taeyang basically grow up with her...that's why they regards her as their big sister...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 9:27 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:
Trivia: Yoon Do Hyun’s interview with Gummy and BIG BANG was done while they were standing. For the past 6 years, Yoon Do Hyun interviews guests while they are all seated.
maybe they don't have enough chairs. imagine SNSD or Suju join the show, they'll all stand, understandably.
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down