ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!"

+7
iinda
toocutedoggy
firegoddess716
Cutie
ShenYue!
kiki
soyboy01
11 posters

Go down

Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Empty Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!"

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 02, 2008 10:57 am

Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Se7en10

Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Se7en110

Currently living in the U.S., Se7en left a comment on his minihompy "Mad Cow????? Give it to the servants!!!!!". And yes, with that many question marks and exclamations points. The phrase is hard to translate in English but it means "I don't want that shit so throw it away." Sorry for the profanity, but it was added to reflect the original harshness of the phrase. (I had to change the title to this article because people got confused...sorry!)
He seems to be pretty livid about the contaminated beef imports entering Korea. He personally left a message on his homepage supporting the protestors who will be marching against importing poor quality beef into Korea, that may even be contaminated by mad cow disease.

In addition, Se7en wrote, " Everything will be starting soon...I was going to sleep early because I have my first showcase tomorrow but I'm so nervous that I can't go to bed...Everyone! Let's show the greatness of Korea! Fighting!"

Se7en will be performing at a club in Los Angeles Highlands for his preview party. He has been living in the States for a year preparing for his U.S. debut. Good luck!

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Empty Re: Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!"

Post by kiki Fri May 02, 2008 12:34 pm

when did all this mad cow disease start again? I thought it sort of died down already. se7en actually said "give it to the servants?" that sounds..kinda..mean and weird.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!" Empty Re: Se7en, "Mad Cow??? Throw that shit away!!!"

Post by ShenYue! Fri May 02, 2008 1:23 pm

^ good point ... what did he mean by servants?
what did servants ever do to him?
why not Se7en eating them up himself pfewwwww!
seriously, celebs these days!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 02, 2008 1:32 pm

I have no clue about the servants, but it was on YTN news recently.... I think its from the U.S.A shipping bad meat from sick cows~

btw... whats that stuff on his face...? -.-"
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Fri May 02, 2008 1:38 pm

^ that's sweat!

very adorable .. i know! Shocked

the thing is i have never been able to figure out .. how can they perform in the concerts when they are all wet to their underwear! i would be so mad with all the drippling make up on my face .. and sticky underwear! Mad total ewwwwwwww .. things people do for a lliving!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 02, 2008 5:38 pm

ohhh~~~~ O.O

When I first looked at him, it didnt look like sweat to me at all @.@

^ It must be really worse the more layers of clothe they have on!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 pm

i love his jacket...and his gloves...and his songs...
u.s. is shipping bad meat?
screw them!
im a vegetarian anyways.
meat disgusts me.
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Sorry about the translation...it was the closest I could get it to. It's just a particular phrase in Korean (that doesn't work in English) meaning that "I don't want that shit so go throw it away". And yes, it is supposed to be a harsh phrase, like some people noticed.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 6:30 pm

huh? servants... who is 'the' servants???....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Fri May 02, 2008 6:42 pm

soyboy01 wrote:Sorry about the translation...it was the closest I could get it to. It's just a particular phrase in Korean (that doesn't work in English) meaning that "I don't want that shit so go throw it away". And yes, it is supposed to be a harsh phrase, like some people noticed.

OH! thanks for the clarification ^^
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:37 pm

ShenYue! wrote:^ that's sweat!

very adorable .. i know! Shocked

the thing is i have never been able to figure out .. how can they perform in the concerts when they are all wet to their underwear! i would be so mad with all the drippling make up on my face .. and sticky underwear! Mad total ewwwwwwww .. things people do for a lliving!

they should wear like those fabrics in diapers that can absorb liquid fast...lol...wet n sticky undies....ewwwwwww
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Fri May 02, 2008 9:13 pm

^ they should wear DIAPERS? LOLOLOLOL
* thinking about it * actually it's a very Good idea!!!!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat May 03, 2008 2:45 am

throw it to the servants???!?! That's so selfish!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 03, 2008 9:49 am

OMG....it's just a Korean phrase. He doesn't literally mean give it to the servants and that he's high and mighty. It means American beef is a piece of shit so they should throw it away. Please ppls, it might cause a misunderstanding but any Korean might say this. I'm sorry for confusing you all...but other English translations of this article face the same problem.

It's like, for example, someone is eating a big fat chocolate chip cookie and then drops it on the ground and he doesn't want it anymore because it's dirty. So he dusts it off and asks his friend if he wants it. Of course, his friend is going to say , "No, I don't want it. You dropped it on the ground. You have it or throw it away." Of course this is in an ideal situation; there are always those absurd people who have so many exceptions.^^ But in this case Korea represents that "friend" who isn't blind and doesn't want to provide a 'recycle' market for the U.S. to get rid of their junk while making a profit.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 03, 2008 10:19 am

^ thanks for the translation
understood...korean is indeed quite difficult to learn...
i know words but i can't really make a full sentence...

luckily you changed the title... XD
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sat May 03, 2008 10:26 am

wow, the mad cow disease again... I thought this died down too... But anyways, well I hope the protesters win and all that. Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Sat May 03, 2008 12:28 pm

wow... they're all really getting into the whole protesting against mad cow huh...
well... cool
i think it's good cause that whole reason why they get contaminated in the fisrt place... U__U unbealievable
anyway lets see who else joins the "protesting"

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat May 03, 2008 1:44 pm

ooooh
ok i get it now that its translated :-)
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down