ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV!

+11
tealfirestar07
dragonninja598000
dario302
Cutie
yled
BananaHugs
hZKitty
arielk
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
soyboy01
15 posters

Go down

Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Empty Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Title: "Everybody Shh!" aka "Silence"
Single: Kitchi Island 2
Release Date: Apr 2008

~MV features Poppin Hyun Joon and Crown J (whose appearance was too random)

Source: SMarie7 (thank you!)
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Empty Re: Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV!

Post by ShenYue! Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Oh thank you thank you so much for posting this!
i really wanted to watch it ^^
but wait a second ... where the hell the purple outfit go?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Empty Re: Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV!

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:18 pm

^ lmao, me 2 = maybe got cut out b/c of the netizens complaining??

no offense, Seo In Young looks VERY tomboy in Pink skirt (maybe it's her hair..xD)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by arielk Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Crown J was really random!
What was the point?
Cool Mv though!
arielk
arielk
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:07 pm

i like the mv and the song is catchy . i think it's going to be a hit in Korea .
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:32 pm

ROFL-ing at Crown J's appearance; it really WAS random.

Um, sorry, but Park Jung Ah's really much too old to be wiggling her hips and flaunting her assets (not that they aren't nice XD) in a PINK cheerleading outfit - it really screams tackyyyy.

I really like the rapper's English - she raps with barely a hint of an accent, and she's got a really nice, strong voice.

Other than that though, the song wasn't bad. I'll probably end up getting addicted to it at some point or another.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yled Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:39 pm

I dont really wanted to point it out, but the main page doesnt work for me confused
the song on the chorus(the part with the girls saying L.O.V.E. M.O.V.E.) is extremely the same as the YELL's song "Je veux te voir" (on its chorus too) [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsrN3qxX2Yw ]

I dont think much people would notice that though...
yled
yled

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:09 pm

yeah PJA is getting a wee bit old for cheer leading outfits, and SIY bowl cut I hope will change ^^

Overall, the song was alright ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Cool MV...but outfits are a litte tacky
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:26 pm

yled wrote:I dont really wanted to point it out, but the main page doesnt work for me confused
the song on the chorus(the part with the girls saying L.O.V.E. M.O.V.E.) is extremely the same as the YELL's song "Je veux te voir" (on its chorus too) [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsrN3qxX2Yw ]

I dont think much people would notice that though...

^ yah~ somewhat similar~ ....aigoo , i was wonder is this song original as well? i highly doubt it~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dario302 Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:00 am

Ha Joo Yun Was really cute throught the whole video, she really makes things fun! And what was up with crown at the end? Looks like things are gettin pretty hot between In Young and Mr. Crown! XD

-dario
dario302
dario302
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:36 am

CAN SOMEONE GIVE SEO IN YOUNG SOME EXTENSIONS PLEASE. geez. she looks awful like that. who ever her stylist is needs to be fired.

anyway....how old is Park Jung Ah? she can't be that old.....

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Go J-E-W-E-L-R-Y! Return as cheerleaders in new MV! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:11 am

soyboy01 wrote:
~MV features Poppin Hyun Joon and Crown J (whose appearance was too random)

extremely
random XD
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:42 am

the guest artist appearance is totally crap.... especially the ending, totally no link....
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:52 am

dragonninja598000 wrote:CAN SOMEONE GIVE SEO IN YOUNG SOME EXTENSIONS PLEASE. geez. she looks awful like that. who ever her stylist is needs to be fired.

anyway....how old is Park Jung Ah? she can't be that old.....

i think she's an '81 baby...seo in young is copying G-dragon's hair...LOL!
the song's alrite, but the MV gives me headache though...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Thu May 01, 2008 5:55 am

Random... Crown J's appearance is just too random... Or was there a deeper meaning to it? Hmmm.... silent
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:09 pm

seriously crown j was soooo random...i dont really get the ending ...ok he came out of the car n wats the point 4 that...
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down