ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from?

+5
nov0607
jensaysBOO
toocutedoggy
smile
MexiMami0892
9 posters

Go down

[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Empty [MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from?

Post by MexiMami0892 Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

wellll as i'm guessing the popluar 2007 hit song "tell me" by the WONDERgirls is very known to everyone
and im also guessing you prob already knew that "tell me" was orginally sampled?
so it wasnt exactly what you call 100% original

anyways "tell me" was derived from the song called
"Two of Hearts" by Stacey Q.
the video s'il vous plaît....

it may not seem very similar but just listen to the lyrics
and her hand motions are somewhat similiar to the wondergirls' 'tell me' dance
also the "oh no" part er w/e she says? hey woah now?
plus this song's from the 80's? weren't their outfits from the 80's as well?

"Tell Me" by the Wondergirls

if this has already been posted
i apologize
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :
[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Empty Re: [MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from?

Post by smile Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 pm

lol. interesting, but what's up all these hits being sampled recently? already i can name a few: Lies...Last Farewell....Tell Me....One More Time?
all the songs are very nice, but a little originality wont hurt.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :
[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Empty Re: [MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from?

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:02 pm

^ i know ehh , why is all the hit song these days is mostly sampled? sad~sad~

even this so called a great producer "JYP" can't write a original song these days??
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by jensaysBOO Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 am

Whoa it totally even sounds completely like it! Its practically a COVER!!!

jensaysBOO

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by nov0607 Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:58 am

it just means kpop needs people with REAL talents to write new songs ...

Oh well.
nov0607
nov0607
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:44 pm

so i made a post on this last night!
and retarded popseoul readers flushed in and started talking shit .. calling it an old news! and since one goes bashing others joins! i deleted the post!

Thank you so much for informing us!
the truth is ... i never knew 'Tell ME' was not even original!
DAmn that untalented JYP!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 am

^ Neither did I!!! Thanks for sharing!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi_seoul Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:38 am

oh my gosh thats totally freaky!! i can fully hear tell me in that old song!! hahaha cool one

kiwi_seoul
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu May 29, 2008 11:51 pm

smile wrote:lol. interesting, but what's up all these hits being sampled recently? already i can name a few: Lies...Last Farewell....Tell Me....One More Time?
all the songs are very nice, but a little originality wont hurt.

i pretty sure that Lies and last farewell does not use any samples. tho they have been said to be copying other songs.

as for Tell Me i knew the song was sample i had just not heard the song it was sampled from. iono if i want to tho. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[MV] ever WONDER where songs are sampled from? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down