ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings

+10
Enchant
koreanlove21
faith
lil_miss94
Tangera
rayna
cjlatina
toocutedoggy
Cutie
Ochibi
14 posters

Go down

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Empty DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings

Post by Ochibi Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:52 pm

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Whatsinmk9ks6.th

Credits: What's In Web + ochibi@syp

What's In Web [THSK's Fantasy Star]

they share about their week long break and draw logos for their T concert.
My goodness. Thank goodness they aren't artists.

THSK’s Fantasy Star
This issue of [What’s in] will be regarding the design of the tour logo before their arena tour [T] and an interview about their ideal live conceal. Being one of the first interviews for 2008, let’s start to understand them from here onwards! Just like that, we’ve published [What did you do during your January holiday?] and [My goal for 2008] on our website. There was laughter and tears and it seemed like we’ve fully experienced the 5 different types of holidays from the 5 of them

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Toho33_pp01

Yoochun
I went to the ski resort with my friends in Korea and tried skiing, something I haven’t done in a year. Actually, Changmin was supposed to go skiing with us but he caught a cold…. How good I am in skiing? Although I cannot do those jumps or 180 degree turns, I must say I have some skill (in skiing). My manager who went along got a shock and said that I was very good. I even brought my dog to play in the ski resort.
My goal for this year is, my fear of heights….Yeah, it’s impossible (laughs) (T/N: I think he means he wants to overcome that fear then says it’s impossible to overcome it). Oh yeah, I want to build a house where I can stay with my family. The members have also supported me in my decision. (Gives a shocked expression when talking about the members~)

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Toho33_pp02

Yunho
I went back to my hometown and went mountain climbing with family and friends. Although we took a cable car halfway up the mountain, but we walked all the way up to the halfway point first. After that, I attended a party with Jaejoong. I met up with my classmates from my first year in high school that I haven’t seen in a long time. It was a class gathering. Around 18 of us gathered a restaurant my friend owns and talked about what we have been doing while enjoying the night scenery together. It was very enjoyable.
In the year 2008, I want to teach myself the piano and to apply it to make our harmony more flexible. I’ve even bought the books needed to learn to play the piano

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Toho33_pp03

Junsu
I went to play soccer with a bunch of my friends from high school. We played 6 on 6 and shot in many goals like footballers and the result was 20-18. Because there weren’t enough people, the goal keeper was practically non existent. I won by shooting 9 goals in 20 minutes. After that I went a restaurant that I always went to when I was a kid and before my debut. (T/N: I’m guessing it’s his dad’s restaurant? biggrin ) We reminisced about a lot of things as a family and had a relaxing time.
My goal for the year is to compose good songs. I would like to compose a song that regardless of genre or nationality, no matter who listens to it, they’ll say ‘This song is good’.

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Toho33_pp04

Jaejoong
I went on a holiday to the villages with my friends. We left on the 1st of January and I drove about 5 hours or so before reaching. Although we stayed there for 5 days, but compared to that, the only thing I can remember is that I drove…… Something’s wrong. These 5 days flew past quickly compared to half a year of schedules. (laughs). And because of the crude oil spillage in Korea last year, I volunteered to clean the beach. Changmin and his father participated.
My goal for the year: because I have many problems with my body, in order to let my bones and muscles to become stronger, I want to go to the gym. Then I would also like to work even harder to finish an incomplete song and release it in our CD. My goal is to compose one more song compared to Junsu.

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Toho33_pp05

Changmin
Although I participated in the volunteer activities, however because I was sick for majority of the break, it was a holiday that only comes once in a long time but I didn’t really go out to play. I just kept sleeping…. Although I went to the ski resort with Yoochun, but I got a cold after the day I arrived so I could only stay in the resort and sleep. I didn’t ski at all and didn’t even touch snow. Why did this happen? On the first day back, I thought [What did I do during the break] and was so upset I could’ve cried.
I would like to learn to play the guitar this year because I wanted to learn it since last year but I didn’t do it in the end. I want to be able to sing and play the guitar simultaneously one day. And I want to be healthy *laughs*

credits translations :yesung13cherish@cyxion forums

you can barely see changmin's.....

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Empty Re: DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings

Post by Cutie Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Did they draw that!?? Cute. . . . . .

yunho's "guy" looks like he has a mask on... a ninja?

But Jaejoong's was really good. Clean + interesting.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings Empty Re: DBSK What's in the Web "T" drawings

Post by Ochibi Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm

^ I know! Haha Yunho's reminds me of Naruto's! LOL
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:04 pm

no~ i wanto see my minnie's T__T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:10 pm

hahahahahah i love those guys.....but their drawings look like preschool kids did it.lololololol

Junsu's looked the best....yes i am so bias.lolol :oops:
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:15 pm

lol i like JJ's!!! and yunhos
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:27 pm

I would like to know what's the text talking about....anyway thanks for sharing! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Its really nice to know that they had time to go home and visit friends/family~
They've been so busy and worked up lately @____________@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:43 pm

LMAO......changmin looks like a pre-skooler holding that drawing....LOL!!

man...they're so cute^^
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:39 am

Jaejoong's was so simple and nice(: They had a nice holiday huh, kinda wished they were given a longer holiday so that they can rest more.. If i was on the holiday with them....
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:24 pm

"On the first day back, I thought [What did I do during the break] and was so upset I could’ve cried.
I would like to learn to play the guitar this year because I wanted to learn it since last year but I didn’t do it in the end. I want to be able to sing and play the guitar simultaneously one day. And I want to be healthy *laughs*" - Changmin
"Although we stayed there for 5 days, but compared to that, the only thing I can remember is that I drove…… Something’s wrong." - Jaejoong

hahaha I thought those lines were the funniest out of all of them. It seems like they don't get much time to relax. Hopefully they'll have some kind of vacation soon! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Now that I look at it more, is Junsu's "T" upside-down..?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:59 am

lol poor changmin ~ and jaejoong who dont remember anything except driving HAAHAHAHA~~

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 am

cute drawings!
I'm able to make out Changmin's drawing: It's a 'T' block and really colorful but I can't read what's written on the top of the letter T.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeessiiee Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:49 pm

I think it says "3RD" but I'm not sure

Jeessiiee

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinysinger18 Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:34 am

Poor Changmin!
tinysinger18
tinysinger18
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 39
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by -chloehush- Fri May 01, 2009 3:54 am

awww.....minnieeeee!!!!huhuhuhuuu...

-chloehush-
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down