ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride"

+11
axrustyxglove
toocutedoggy
Cutie
Candi
kiki
steph
faith
Ikaru
Peony
SUJUDB
luffa
15 posters

Go down

DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Empty DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride"

Post by luffa Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:03 am

DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Usjvh0

After previously being appointed the Universal Studios Japan's "Goodwill Ambassador for Asia", Tohoshinki (DBSK) is making it big!

The group's recent summer track with a reggae feel, "Box in the Ship" from Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou? (Why did I fall in love with you?) single will be used as the new song for USJ's roller coaster Hollywood Dream the Ride. The single will be released in Japan on July 16, 2008 and is being highly anticipated.

In addition, a life-size photo of the group will be displayed in the Palace Theater in the Japanese park\'s New York Area. Special made rubber stamps of the five members will also be distributed at the entrance. This will run from July 23rd (Wednesday) to August 24th (Sunday). The designs will be modified from time to time during the said period.

Credits: translated by izy@soompi

Preview of "Box in the Ship":

MV for "Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou?" (Why did I fall in love with you?)

Last edited by luffa on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

luffa
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :
DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Empty Re: DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride"

Post by SUJUDB Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 am

^ Box In the Ship played during the roller coaster ride??? LIFE-SIZE GROUP PHOTO??!! and RUBBER STAMPS??!!!

People who go there are SO LUCKY!!!! i'm jealous!! on the other hand...Congrats to the boys who are making it big!! :)

*sighs* wish i can have that life-size group photo >.>

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :
DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" Empty Re: DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride"

Post by Peony Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:20 am

Oh, I really like that new reggae song! I love reggae so I'm happy to hear DBSK trying it out ^^

lols, Changmin's expression! DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" 274759
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:31 am

wow...
i wish i can take a ride on it...
and get those rubberstamps...
dang~
thanks!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:31 am

hmm.. Maybe I could convince my dad to bring me with him when he goes to Japan for a business trip...
>< Box in the ship is cool! Two nice songs in one album!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:54 am

wah..haha when u ride rollercoaster can listen to tvxq song..
so instead of screaming the passengers will now sing..lol
who ever who propose this idea is a genious to hav tvxq as the ambassador..wish i can own of the poster and rubber stamps!!
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:24 pm

I like the Box In The Ship song. is it only me, or does anyone hear "boxing the sheep?" rofl. XD
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:03 pm

lol the song sounds like Under the sea XD

ahh love the poster~~
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:08 pm

Box in the Ship is different from usual songs, but its DBSK's song for Universal Studios Japan's "Hollywood Dream the Ride" 274759

But its fun to listen to~

Kiki:
I heard the 'sheep' too, lol. Its at 1:16 XD
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:31 pm

<3, could this be true? .... more promotion = more Recongized..!! = more CD sales = #1 oricon chart again....keke

hey, *cough* didn't DBSK said last time, if they get #1 on Oricon = they are inviting the fans to the theme park? ....hahhaha
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:36 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:<3, could this be true? .... more promotion = more Recongized..!! = more CD sales = #1 oricon chart again....keke

hey, *cough* didn't DBSK said last time, if they get #1 on Oricon = they are inviting the fans to the theme park? ....hahhaha

haha lol!! Someone remind them!!!

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by luffa Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:19 pm

lol I actually heard "boxing the sheep"!!
so cute =3

Changmin actually said that they may even try pulling a performance with "All of us might just come out in sunglasses and dread locks to perform this song" XD he is so crack...but wouldn't this be hilarious!

I want to see them in printed shirts and cool sun glasses

luffa
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by axrustyxglove Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 am

haha the song is very cute and im glad they will be playing the song there.
extra promotion at the theme park Very Happy

axrustyxglove
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:32 pm

LOL Universal Studios sure know how to make money, lolol. Playing a new TVXQ song during a roller coaster. XD

Man, if I was in Universal Studios Japan, even I would get over my fear of roller coaster and ride this if it means getting to hear a TVXQ song, lolol!

And I LOVE Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou (whew, try saying that ten times fast)! It's soo pretty and it made me teary watching the drama version of the MV.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:39 pm

lol
this is such a happy song!!
i would love to ride on a rollercoaster with this playing!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 am

The song is very cute Very Happy It has the summer feel to it <# remind me of hiyaya
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by crmnm Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:07 am

i totally wish i could goooo!

crmnm

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down