ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2ne1 speaks 6 different languages

Go down

2ne1 speaks 6 different languages Empty 2ne1 speaks 6 different languages

Post by bablvsm Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 pm

2ne1 speaks 6 different languages 2ne1

In yesterday's interview on KBS's Entertainment Relay. the smash hit girl group 2ne1 announced that altogether, the speak 6 different languages. Which in my opinion is awesome. That totally gives them a chance to spread their talent worldwide.

In the interview, the girls list the six languages which are, English, Korean, Filipino, Japanese, French, and Chinese. After stating that, Sandara introduced herself in Filipino, CL introduced herself in French, and Minzy introduced herself in Japanese.

Also in the Interview the members stated their place as to who they are in the group. Sandara as the mood-setter, CL is the "mother" haha, the youngest member Minzy, is responsible for the home baking, and Park Bom is responsible for all of the aegyo that goes on in the group. If i say so myself, it seems like they have their group set, and they really seem to bond well. I compliment them on that.

They also talked about the KBS Music Bank Tropy incident that they had. They talked about how they tried to glue and tape the two broken pieces together, however, it didn't work. haha that sucks. But thankfully Music Bank offered to help them fix it. That was an embarrassing act, but very funny.

Here is the interview will reportor Kim Tae In

credit: bablvsm
source: allkpop
bablvsm
bablvsm
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
2ne1 speaks 6 different languages Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002ne1 speaks 6 different languages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down