ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing

+2
sakuyahikari
xiahtic_junsu
6 posters

Go down

TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Empty TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing

Post by xiahtic_junsu Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

April 4, 7:30 p.m at Olympic Stadium in Nanjing, China, the venue was fully filled by 20,000 audiences who were really excited to watch performances of one of the best group in Asia.

This is the first time for TVXQ to visit Nanjing, however even from the beginning, this first overseas tour to Nanjing came out hotter and hotter as the Nanjing fans were very welcome.

Performances of songs from TVXQ’s 4th album such as ‘Jumun-MIROTIC’, ‘Wrong Number’, ‘Crazy Love’, ‘Rising Sun’, ‘Purple Line’, ‘Hug’, and even the members’ individual stages got a big response from everyone filled the venue.

One of members of SHINee, Key also made his special appearance in Xiah Junsu’s solo ‘XIATIC’ stage.

TVXQ rocked the stage for 2 hours and 30 minutes and the Nanjing audiences were not dissapointing. They sang along with a surprising fluent Korean skill, made a unique cheering, enthusiastically supported TVXQ, and all over the venue was covered with red wave: LED screen, light stick, and the stage itself.

Being not too fluent in Chinese, TVXQ still tried to communicate with the audiences featuring their witty Chinese lines. Singing all around the venue without sounded breathlessly and being friendly all the time, the 20,000 audiences responded their hard work by having a standing ovation for 10 minutes at the end of the show.

Meanwhile, TVXQ’s Nanjing concert was completely sold out. Even before the concert started, organizers was suffering for there were so many fans who came up with counterfeit tickets thus the original amount of fans who came to the concert was more than the venue’s capacity which is 20,000 people.

Source: Asian Economic + Newsen
Written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Shared by: tvxqfever.blogspot.comTVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing 1557604
xiahtic_junsu
xiahtic_junsu
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Warning :
TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Empty Re: TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:47 am

I read about this earlier ^_^ I congratulate them on another successful concert!
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing Empty Re: TVXQ’s 3rd Live Mirotic Tour in Nanjing

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 pm

i also read they got special treatment .....esp. the fancy hotel they stayed in ...... <3 <3 ......

DBSK perf. in Nanjing kinda surprised me ...... i mean, they usually stop by the capital cities in their Target perf. country and beijing + nanjing is on the ist <3

+ nanjing perf. is SOLD out ..... again, power by cassie ... .keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 pm

wow
i wish i can go someday
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 pm

DBSK should come to Canada, Toronto
I wish I could go to their concert someday, oneday, maybe, maybe not...lol
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 am

Congratulations!!! I saw some fancams! It was amazing!!! and they all looked Hawt X)
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down