ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour!

+4
Tangera
faith
jaelune
sele_kara
8 posters

Go down

TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Empty TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour!

Post by sele_kara Fri May 02, 2008 2:21 am

TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences 10 times from the first Live Tour Concert

TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! 1209572250jwrl5lumu9s4tq9z

At the moment,Tohoshinki is in the final part of concert in Japan called 3rd Live Tour 2008~T~ from 19 March - 6 May.2008. According to the information of the record from the last two Live tour concerts,this time they have prepared the place for the perfomance which is able to have a lot more people than the first time. In the other words,if you count all of the shows in this time which also include all the fans from other countries,there will be more than 180,000 people in 3rd Live!

The record of all three concerts ; as follows

1st Live Tour 2006 : Heart, Mind, Soul
7 cities 11 times - 15,000 people

2nd Live Tour 2007 : Five in the Black
10 cities 16 times - 58,000 people

and the lastest Concert!

3rd Live Tour 2008 - [T]
8 cities 17 times - 150,000 people!

---------------------------------------
Source : pingbook & princess_smile@tvxqclip
Credit : PLATY_YUNHO@siamzone & sele_kara@cyxionforums
English Trans : sele_kara

hope all of you'll understand haha -*- .....i wish my thai trans to english will improve soon T^T

ummm...have you guys read this before somewhere? i'm not sure if someone already posted it TT_TT
sele_kara
sele_kara
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :
TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://noozalovetvxq4ever.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Empty Re: TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour!

Post by jaelune Fri May 02, 2008 2:30 am

LOL they should be...i mean, they chose the bigest venues :)
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :
TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour! Empty Re: TVXQ hits the record with the most audiences,10 times from the first live tour!

Post by faith Fri May 02, 2008 5:59 am

I read this already. Well, i guess it isn't superbly accurate, like jaelune said, they did have the biggest venues so definitely the number of people who turn up will increase since they have the chance. But this also proves that SM is willing to take the risk in booking bigger venues cause they expect more people. Besides, DBSK really have more and more fans and the number is growing at an exponential rate.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 am

YAY!!! I am really happy for them...*throws the CF with SNSD issue aside* Hope they'll get to perform at the Tokyo Dome in the near future.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 2:28 pm

....woo~ congrat to my oppas..... kekeke.... they totally deserved attention!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri May 02, 2008 6:01 pm

yay!!!!
they are getting bigger by the second!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Sat May 03, 2008 12:25 pm

haha well i hadn't read it anywhere else ^^
thanks for the news
180,000 is soooooo much!!!! wow!!!
so happy for them!!! ^^
they deserve it =D hehe

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Mon May 05, 2008 11:42 pm

MAN I WISH I COULD GO TO THEIR CONCERTS!!!!
i really want to be apart of that 150,000 other fans

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down