ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain'

+4
lovethirteen
dragonninja598000
Addy19
sakuyahikari
8 posters

Go down

Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Empty Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain'

Post by sakuyahikari Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Rain10

Korean pop star Rain is the subject of a documentary on the Discovery channel. Rain's management agency said the documentary, aired in Australia and New Zealand on Jan. 31, will be screened across Asia including Korea on Feb. 23. The documentary portrays Rain as a symbol of Korean pop culture that has flourished in the past decade.
As part of the special program "Hip Korea" focusing on the popularity of the Korean pop culture, Rain features as a Korean cultural icon who appeals to worldwide audiences.

Rain's passion and talent are discussed in interviews with Steven Colbert, the host of the U.S. show "The Colbert Report," which regularly lampoons the singer, actress Susan Sarandon, who appeared beside him in "Speed Racer," film director Park Chan-wook and actress Lim Soo-jung.

The Discovery Channel specializes in documentaries and is aired in some 170 countries.

source: digital chosunilbo

... I don't know. This seems kind of... weird? I didn't know the Discovery Channel actually filmed a documentary on Rain. I might actually want to see this. I love Rain and all but this is kinda... Yeah. I dunno what to say really. Anyways, does anybody know when it'll show in Canada or something? xD
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Empty Re: Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain'

Post by Addy19 Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 pm

O_O yay discovery channel?! lolz ..well I'm not a big fan of this channel but you gotta love them for this!!! ...i hope someone uploads the documentary since im sure it wont be aired in the US ..= \
Bi is jus awesome Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' 903543
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Empty Re: Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain'

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:10 am

hmmm that's interesting. when are they gonna are it air it in the US?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm

I wanna see this!
I went to see Speed Racer just because he was in it lol
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:33 pm

you can actaully see the preview for it on youtube. its there XD i found it yesterday

it looks promising..hopefully. lol.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:44 pm

rabu_xiah wrote:you can actaully see the preview for it on youtube. its there XD i found it yesterday

it looks promising..hopefully. lol.

Exciting! Maybe I'll go check that out!
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:57 am

I want to see it
But discovery channel showing it..., it seems kind of (I dont know) weird and interesting.
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 pm

0o0o0~ that's really k0o0ol!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Will this air in the USA? I wanna see it.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Discovery Channel Zooms in on Pop Icon 'Rain' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down