ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items

+9
xmikigd
toocutedoggy
christinelovesyunho
xtraycee
Sweet Pink
Cutie
gidi
soyboy01
strawberrybj
13 posters

Go down

Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Empty Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items

Post by strawberrybj Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 am

Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G10Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G110

There is a clear reason to why the fashion trends of Big Bang’s leader GDragon are hard to ignore. He is said to be one artiste whose fashion and music go together.

Recently causing a lot of discussion online with his new “half a month” Mohican hairstyle, GDragon revealed his own style on his company YG Entertainment’s information paper YG Bounce.

Making heads turn and people talking everytime with his new style, GDragon, known to be fashion icon, said, “I like making music and fashion work. Music and fashion will never stop evolving. I want to be always in the trend for both music and fashion.”

GDragon, who is constantly finding his own style, also said,”It is not fun to be the same as everyone else. Even though it may be hard to be different, I will change to be different. Even if people follow my style, I will still have and will continue to show my different styles.”

In YGBounce, GDragon will reveal his ’special’ fashion items - be it shoes, necklaces, tshirts, bangs, hats etc.
Credit: sookyeong wordpress

More:
Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G511
Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G210Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G310
Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G410Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G510
Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G610Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items G710
Source: YGBounce

---------------------------------
p/s Leader Kwon is getting weirder and weirder with each new album released. What's up with the shoulder pad? >.<
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Empty Re: Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items

Post by soyboy01 Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 am

I love his weird accessories. I love it when he's being bold!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items Empty Re: Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items

Post by gidi Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Love his style, it's one of the things which make Big Bang interesting to watch.

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:16 pm

I see some cool things and spotted some creepy things. His fashion is interesting.. heheh.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Eventhough it feels weird to me but apparently, it makes him look hawt!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:54 pm

I love his style. Srsly. he can pull things that I never could, not even in a million years. XD

ZOMG I SEE SPONGEBOB.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 pm

why there's a mannequin???

anyways, G-DRAGON you're so hot!!!!!

though it's kinda weird, you know what's the best for you~!!

hehehehe
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:00 pm

lol, i see Spongebob too .....

+ the 2nd last pic: WOW , look at his POSE ...hahaha
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xmikigd Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 am

i can do that facial exp that he did in the 6th picture haha lol random
omg i so want his chanel notebook and that blue chunky chanel necklace!!
i think hes reallyyyyyy skinny though
eat more GD!
i think his fashion is quite odd sometimes ahhaa but hey
i cant blame the guy hes so darn unique

xmikigd
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:04 pm

interesting stuff. it's cool

the mannequin is kinda hilarious though, lol
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:02 am

Look at the shoes! I guess he does have cool taste, except some of them are just too scary..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm

I really like is new hairdo it matches him quite well
BTW does anyone know what his tattoo says??

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:22 am

i like the new hair--- but i DON'T like that black shirt he is wearing.
or his face Fashion icon GDragon reveals his special fashion items 287414
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down