ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more

5 posters

Go down

Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Empty Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more

Post by bablvsm Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Bet you never even thought of doing pottery before seeing this huh?

Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Kimbum_20090202_seoulbeats

"Boys Over Flowers" star Kimbum makes female fans crazy (including me) over his recent pictures of him shaping a pot. In the upcoming episode, Seo Yi Jung (Kimbum) portrays the role of a genius potter in which Netizen fans are extremely interested in.

Kimbum, who had no experience whatsoever in pottery before the drama, had to take pottery classes 5 hours a day in order to prepare for the role.

It came out to be something that the crew of BOF, including Kimbum, became easily proud of. They ended making the scene as authentic as possible without using doubles, and fans are taking it positively.

You can catch more of Kimbum, his pottery, and his budding love story in the new episode of BOF.

Here's a preview in the new upcoming episode of BOF (ep 9 btw)

I have honestly had a thing for his since episode 4, when JanDi meets Jun Pyo's mother and they have the auction. When they pushed her out onto the "runway" and the three of them walked out...he made me almost have a heart attack! I was so flushed, he has easily became the center of my attraction lol ^_^

source: seoulbeats
credit: bablvsm

Last edited by bablvsm on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up italics)
bablvsm
bablvsm
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Empty Re: Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am

i think ill start watching it!~ He looks really hawt!!!
And Ill be looking forward to the next episode Very Happy
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more Empty Re: Kimbum's pottery makes the fans want more

Post by sakuyahikari Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm

O_O That's some nice pottery. To add to it all is the hotness called Kim Bum xD
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm

gah~ i cant get over BBF everyday ...... JP is still my fav BUT i still can't avoid KIM BUM 's baby FACE ....gah~ he is so cute......
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

he's just sooooooooooooo cute and good-looking~~~
omg~~~
cant take my eyes away from him~~
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down