ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNT finally makes their appearance!

+14
dragonninja598000
toocutedoggy
Ikaru
p00p
Teeenarh
yunnie
Lyphta
xtraycee
yunho<33
Sweet Pink
kiki
janeberryblue
hZKitty
soyboy01
18 posters

Go down

DNT finally makes their appearance! Empty DNT finally makes their appearance!

Post by soyboy01 Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 am

DNT finally makes their appearance! Dnt_110

DNT finally makes their appearance! Dnt_210

Wow! Two new boybands in one weekend. That is sure to make fangirls go crazy.

Anyway, DNT (Dragon N Tiger), the new 4-membered dance/ballad boyband, made its debut on Aug. 12 and released their MV on Aug. 14. They are from Orange Entertainment and are labeled to be very provacative group presenting a fusion of dance and ballad - but can these two mix?

Well, see for yourself with their new title song "Two People and Thereafter" that presents this fusion. Dragon is in charge of dance and Tiger is in charge of vocals. I do like their concept. They start off in an endearing ballad with powerful vocals, then suddenly switch at 2:20 to hip-pop beats and rap. The song provides unique intervals for the Dragon to show off their explosive dance moves.

[MV] DNT - Two People and Thereafter

Credit: yukiSmarie7
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
DNT finally makes their appearance! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNT finally makes their appearance! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

DNT finally makes their appearance! Empty Re: DNT finally makes their appearance!

Post by hZKitty Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:45 am

Wow this is really good !!!! I mean really well put together and the two styles are combined perfectly !! And that zebra t-shirt guy is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DNT finally makes their appearance! 672577 DNT finally makes their appearance! 541627 DNT finally makes their appearance! 74873 DNT finally makes their appearance! 387966
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
DNT finally makes their appearance! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNT finally makes their appearance! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

DNT finally makes their appearance! Empty Re: DNT finally makes their appearance!

Post by janeberryblue Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:55 am

DNT seems way cooler than SMASH. SMASH sounds very recycled.. whereas at least DNT is coming out with something somewhat inventive (which is rare in kpop) ahaha

nonetheless, i don't think either has what it takes to take down any of the already successful superboybands

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:06 pm

well, something different is always welcomed! it's not bad.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:21 pm

It sounds pretty good~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:02 pm

dangg pretty hot vocals!!

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm

WHOOA. VERY NICE VOCALS!
Kind of remind me of ITT...
maybe it's just me. Aha.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyphta Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 pm

hm im really like the fusion of ballad and dance. its pretty creative. though i thought the way they merged the two together was kinda awkward in sequence. but the song is really good and the singers have good vocals too. ^_^ i cant wait to check out their CD.

Lyphta

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnie Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 pm

i can actually see them make it
they different & korean people right now seem
to be really into new stuff, go them.
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:10 pm

wow very unique but i like it =D
love their voices!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:40 pm

That was cool. D:
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:59 pm

ooo..another new band..
to me they are ok..
maybe i havne;t seen their live perf...
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:11 am

wow, love the combo ! .... i wanna watch the live perf now!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:53 am

another one....geez this is getting bad.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
DNT finally makes their appearance! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100DNT finally makes their appearance! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:43 am

THEY are definitely a band to watch out for
their concept and song really intrigues me but yes I must agree
there is so many boy bands these days it only makes it that much harder for each on to succeed

but I'll be watching for more "DNT" their good looking and got talent to boot =D
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:39 am

I think the concept of Ballad meets hiphop is really cool. And one of the D guys has a really cool voice.. Is it me or does 2 of them have strong voices while the other two doesn't?

And why was there 5 people dancing? Or is it just me?^^
Or is it one DNT member and 5 backup dancers? I just can't tell..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:46 pm

ohh they're very nice. i like the mv and the song is nice as well. it's nice having something new to check out and all that. thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 pm

whenever I say DNT, I say Dent >.<

But... their mv was interesting.... I look forward to their newer stuff in the future too~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down