ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong)

+9
Cutie
dragonninja598000
OBSESSION_XIAH
rainkkis
toocutedoggy
xjjjLOVE
Hannie*Saru
inbar1312
sakuyahikari
13 posters

Go down

Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Empty Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong)

Post by sakuyahikari Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 am

The new MV featuring Shinhye and Jaejoong from DBSK! I find the song really catchy. And I think everybody knows that Taegoon will remind them of a mix between Rain and Se7en? Well, it doesn't really matter (at least to me it doesn't =D). Man, who would cheat on Jaejoong? Look at him in this MV! He's hot (especially with the gun in his hand ready to kill xD though he still hot either way)!

credit for MV: jaeurazn1mv
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Empty Re: Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong)

Post by inbar1312 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 pm

very hot indeed!

it's a smart move from Taegoon to boast his popularity with his old friend Jaejoong...

but actually I think he kind of very good. he could make it with Jaejoong or without him.
and yeah he reminds me of Rain and Se7en but thats the genre I guess
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :
Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Empty Re: Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong)

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Hmm I like the chorus but his voice seems kind of weak.. I look forward to the live~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:55 pm

is it just me or is this song CRAZILY like Wrong Number?
I mean not in the song genre or beat type of way
but the scenery it exactly the same
and in the end where there's a ringing and a gun shot
a lot like Wrong Number's end too.

BUT. gotta love Jaejoongie <333
that lady is INSANE to have him and even think about cheating
:O! he's to absolutely perfect!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:12 pm

...the hairstyle = rain
the dance = se7en ...

but he is still good i guess ^^

JJplays the bayboy ehh
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainkkis Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:34 pm

it was a bit rain and se7enish but
overall i really like the song it was quite good
but who in there right mind would ever cheat on JJ
they'd have to be insane
rainkkis
rainkkis
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 pm

yea...
rain and se7en mixed~
but the song is good~~
and KJJ is sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(w/ the gun)
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 am

rain, se7en and taegoon should do a collab that would be nice. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Taegoon - Call Me (MV featuring Park Shinhye & Kim Jaejoong) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:14 pm

well, with Rain and se7en out of Korea atm, having another one in Korea is not so bad XD

I wonder how big he will get...?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 am

i agree with cutie.
I`m craving for some se7en ish songs xD so maybe taegoon can offer that?
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 am

xjjjLOVE wrote:is it just me or is this song CRAZILY like Wrong Number?
I mean not in the song genre or beat type of way
but the scenery it exactly the same
and in the end where there's a ringing and a gun shot
a lot like Wrong Number's end too.

that's exactly wat i thought first when i saw da preview..
anyway i like da chorus and da dance moves..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ize101 Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 am

well i wouldn't mind dieing for jeajoong
ize101
ize101
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:54 am

this song's mv sort of did remind me of "wrong number"
... i was happy just to see jj

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down