ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert

+2
chipmunk2
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Empty Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert

Post by Tangera Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:23 am

I can already imagine...this will be a wonderful concert!

Kim Jong Kook and Fly To The Sky (Hwan Hee and Brian) will be performing on the same stage on December 27th and 28th at the Coex Convention Hall. They are planning to heat up the year end concert with performances of hit tracks from ‘Turbo’ and ‘Fly To The Sky.’

Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert 35hehq10

So...what have the 3 of them been doing recently? Well, Kim Jong Kook has made a comeback with his 5th album and the hit songs ‘Today More Than Yesterday’ and ‘Thank You’ are doing really well on online and offline music charts! If I am not wrong, Kim Jong Kook has also been added as a "permanent" member of SBS's Family Outing (which is a really fun show. XD).

HwanHee's "My Love", a song featured on the ‘Beethoven Virus OST’ has also swept the online charts after his role on MBC ‘We Got Married’ where he displays his unique and charming characteristics.

Lastly, Brian has discontinued broadcast activities and travels between America and Korea working on composing music and redefining himself as a musician.

References: Newsen + seoulfull.wordpress.com
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Empty Re: Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert

Post by chipmunk2 Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:10 am

whoa! this concert IS goin to be AWESOME!!!
chipmunk2
chipmunk2
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :
Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert Empty Re: Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert

Post by always_bb Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 am

this is going to be a GREAT concert.
when i saw this topic i knew it already..

always_bb
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 am

This is gonna be s0o0o0o k0o0o0oo0l!!!!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyong Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:05 am

awesome!!!
it will be the greatest concert ever...
jiyong
jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 93

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by inbar1312 Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 pm

I loved the KJK's 'today more than yesterday'...
and with FTTS it'll bee great!!

like Marco would say: chuko concert!... Kim Jong Kook, FTTS to hold first joint concert 56561
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down