ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording

2 posters

Go down

Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Empty Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:11 pm

Kim Jong Kook will postpone his album recording schedule after agreeing to sing the congratulatory song for MC Yoo Jae Suk coming wedding in July.

Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Img25710

This decision goes to show how deep their friendship is and became a topic of discussion among netizens. Kim Jong Kook was supposed to fly to America at the end of June to record his new album scheduled for release in autumn. Everything was already confirmed with air tickets bought, fixing the recording period at the US studios, etc. But following the news of MC Yoo’s wedding plans, Kim Jong Kook has decided to push back his schedule to keep his promise.

Kim Jong Kook expressed

Me and Yoo Jae Suk became especially good friends during our time recording Xman. Before he had a girlfriend, I already promised to sing a congratulatory song at his wedding in future. Although my album recording will be delayed because of this, but to be able to keep my promise with my good friend, I feel very happy.

Yoo Jae Suk will wed his announcer girlfriend, Na Kyung Eun on 6th July at Shilla Hotel, Seoul. It will be hosted by Lee Hwi Jae while Kim Jong Kook and Song Yun Yi will sing the congratulatory song together at his wedding.

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Empty Re: Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 pm

aaaaw he is so sweet <3

I cant wait to see him back and in action. He seriously was missed.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jong Kook to postpone album recording Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down