ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??)

+18
shaminnie18
inbar1312
Sweet Pink
chinnoiserie.dee
Maiiy
Teeenarh
madibi
Tangera
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
Asian_Innocence
genevie_chan
katyanaerasmo
heiferwood
lil_miss94
formulaw
Taejus
winterkisses
22 posters

Go down

DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Empty DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??)

Post by winterkisses Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 am

OMO. DBSK is really trying to kill all their fans. Very Happy Well, go judge for yourself if what I'm saying is the truth.

They have all grown up to be such handsome sons...URI A DEUL!! Very Happy

Contrary to what most people would think, it wasn't the topless Yunho that made me crazy (well...maybe a little? I can't lie and say there was absolutely no effect) but it was really the first close up and they started dancing. Very Happy I was like YUNHO, HOW CAN ANYONE ELSE BE MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN YOU ARE???? Su look awesome there too but Yunnie stole the spotlight for the entire MV till maybe like Jae appeared (although, Su is really good looking in this MV too). Very Happy For some odd reason, seeing Jae on the red carpet with the wine glass and whatnot, made me go all gah gah. Very Happy I can't help it and honestly, I have no idea why. Very Happy

They are all sooooooooooooo good looking and hot in this video!!! Then again, all the money spent for the expensive gorgeous looking set and that car and what not...It had made the video even more awesome. Jae, Yun, Su kinda owned this video. Poor Minnie and Chun, didn't get much screen time.

I'M SO GOING TO DOWNLOAD THIS. Very Happy

P.S: Did anyone noticed that Changmin is the only one without a mobile phone while all his hyungs have mobile phones which they use to act cool (like dumping the phone in a WINE GLASS?) Very Happy

Last edited by winterkisses on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

winterkisses
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :
DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Empty Re: DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??)

Post by Taejus Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:45 am

It was weird watching this mv. it felt more like a commercial for phones, but i actually like it cuz its different from others. plus, this is my favorite song out of the whole album, so I'm happy!
Taejus
Taejus
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Location : Chocolate is good. Jun Matsumoto is better. Mmm.... *lick*
Warning :
DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Empty Re: DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??)

Post by formulaw Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Dance is awesome! I think it is better than mirotic dance. I just love this MV!
DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 541627
formulaw
formulaw
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm

is it in korean or japanese?
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:13 pm

OMG! that was HOTT! DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 796291
they all look really good especially yunho--- i must say that i think i like the dance much more cause it has shinee-esque qualities to it, and i love their dances!!
anyway, REALLY love the video! DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 387966
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:12 pm

ohmygosh. anytime your available call me. and don't worry i won't give you the wrong number so keep calling me.

OMG I WISH I WAS THE CAMERA MAN FOR THIS!

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by genevie_chan Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Hm, I wonder who the girl was...
Because now all the SM MVs have like the SM trainee girls, and maybe they're planning to release another girl group! Very Happy
genevie_chan
genevie_chan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 pm

is the song in korean of japanese???

geez...

no one's answering my question
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Am i dead?
DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 998223
Because this suuuuure looks like I died and gone to heaven!!!
DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 387966
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 pm

And not to mention
JaeJoong FINALLY has a semi rapping piece!!! DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 541627
I've been waiting for that since...ever DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 592595
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:32 pm

lil_miss94 wrote:is the song in korean of japanese???

geez...

no one's answering my question
i'll answer that for you = it's in Korean ^^

this MV is smexy .....but ......i do wish they showed more CHANGMIN ...T________________T + Changmin's privacy doesn't make sense...... in the piano room? ...oh come on .....lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 pm

MY GOSH WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS VIDEO IS!!! lol
I was about to have a heart attack and I only viewed the first 10 seconds of this MV hahaha! They really have grown to become such handsome men, no lie!

lol and Changminnie is just too hott to describe hahaha. FOXY!!! lol =] i like this MV haha
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:22 am

muaha. I downloaded it already! <333 Thanks for sharing anyway. Yunho's scenes kind of remind me of their PV for their japanese song Beautiful You. ^^ But on the whole...HOT! ^^

Last edited by Tangera on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:30 am

the 1st time when i watch this.. i was in my skool library!!
and OMG.. i try soo hard not to LOL and yell out "HOT" ...
hahaha.. OMFG... this mv is soo worth the wait!!
Yunho..oh Yunho..why..why.. ??? My love for him just got deeper!! HAHAHA..
and Junsu.. he got to ride that awesome car!!
i hope they'll release the "behind the scene" thing for this...

and Jae's rap!! AHHHHHHHHHH... i can't wait to see him perform tat part live!! GOSH...SUPER EXCITED NOW!!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 am

love the dance!very different to what they usually do!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:42 am

omg there so HAWT!!!
love this song its my ring tone xD
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:28 am

I'm dying when i see Xiah....so cool..
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:20 am

love love love love love!!!! omg I love Jaejoong's part!!!!
His rapping is really awesome!!!!! <3 I'm long and deep under their spell!!!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by inbar1312 Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:20 pm

I have to say...

WOW

I waited so much for Jaejoong part of rapping, hope it won't be disapointing but it was awesome.

neomu meoshita!

and ofcourse Yunho nailed this MV and this sweet part infront of the mirror can really be vary disturbing for females hehehe so manly and beautiful!
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 pm

i'll answer that for you = it's in Korean ^^

THX^^ you rock
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by shaminnie18 Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:37 am

yea, CHANGMIN is the only one not
using cellphone, he was using
a telephone there, but that's
fine. Very Happy

he's still my love!!Very Happy

WRONG NUMBER HWAITING!Very Happy

CHANGMIN fighting!Very Happy

shaminnie18

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:13 am

wow i really loved this MV!!!!
JJ was super hot when he started rapping!!!
not to mention yunho!!! XD

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gidi Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Yep they did it again.

Loved JJ rap part. Didn't even hear that it was JJ raping even though I play their cd every day.

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by herobaby Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:46 am

gahhhh. they alll loook soo yuuum :)
lmao. im serious espicially XIAAAAHHH!
& i absolutely loved jae's rappp!
herobaby
herobaby
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 172
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:52 am

.....loved it.....my....gosh.....Xiah!!!!.....so.....hot!!! DBSK - WRONG NUMBER MV (READY TO DIE OF HOTNESS FELLOW DBSK FANGIRLS??) 8506
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down