ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainism MV leaked?

+3
toocutedoggy
belindahu
xvia
7 posters

Go down

Rainism MV leaked? Empty Rainism MV leaked?

Post by xvia Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

All the news lately have been about Rain's new album. I was never a huge fan of him but not I'm super addicted to his songs Rainism MV leaked? 207651 right now for some weird reason. GOSHNESS does his whole "Rainism" work on people.
Supposedly, Rain was forced to release his Rainism MV due to some leakage over the internet. I'm not totally sure if the whole leakage was right or not but that's what I heard.

I don't know if its just me or not but the beginning seemed a tad awkward. They really loved the water effects don't they. First BoA's Eat you up MV now Rainism? Pssh then again I do too

S o u r c e: http://twistedstars.wordpress.com/
xvia
xvia
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :
Rainism MV leaked? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rainism MV leaked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/3818699

Back to top Go down

Rainism MV leaked? Empty Re: Rainism MV leaked?

Post by belindahu Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:10 pm

sorrie, but the song just doesn't stick to my head.. but it's a nice song though... (clouds pls dun bash me up)
belindahu
belindahu

Number of posts : 8
Warning :
Rainism MV leaked? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rainism MV leaked? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:52 pm

i thought it was leaked a few days ago? .. but this song isn't his best one.... i like "it's Raining" the BEST
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:19 pm

this isn't his BEST song but it's a pretty good track. i thought it was an early release of his video. video is more funny than it is serious. i like the cane thing tho. that was cool. his best single is probably it's raining but song wise i think sad tango or my groove feat. epik high takes the cake.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Rainism MV leaked? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Rainism MV leaked? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 pm

not impressed with the song--no memorable/catchy chorus!! and that's the most important part!! Rainism MV leaked? 287414 still the video was pretty interesting....
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:49 am

I'm impressed with the dancing and th ebackground of the music not too much for the song....still into Love Story...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:25 am

lol... I was like 0.o;;;

Didn't he plan to debut in America?? or it's just as an actor only...

his dance is good, but no improvement on his singing... he needs to work on it rather than focus on his muscle...

what's with his "bad boy" and "magic stick"???

don't tell me that he's just saying it's leaked since many singer got leaked as well, yet did good... I'm sick of hearing "leaked"... it's so faked...since the management say it...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Otjien wrote:lol... I was like 0.o;;;

Didn't he plan to debut in America?? or it's just as an actor only...

his dance is good, but no improvement on his singing... he needs to work on it rather than focus on his muscle...

what's with his "bad boy" and "magic stick"???

don't tell me that he's just saying it's leaked since many singer got leaked as well, yet did good... I'm sick of hearing "leaked"... it's so faked...since the management say it...

he was gonna debut as a singer, but they decided to change that plan. So he's debuting as an actor and from there will go into singing once he's establish a name in NA

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Rainism MV leaked? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Rainism MV leaked? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down